Ask Them Anything

Sydno

• Advanced Members

WHAT’S SOMETHING YOU COULD TEACH ME ABOUT?

WHAT’S THE MOST USEFUL THING YOU OWN?

WHAT ARE SOME CHALLENGES YOU THINK THE NEXT GENERATION WILL FACE?

IF YOU COULD HAVE LUNCH WITH ONE PERSON ALIVE OR DEAD, WHO WOULD IT BE? 

lovelots Jhampika ❤

• Like 2

• Advanced Members

First I just want to say that this is a great idea that should add actual content and discussion to the forum. Much better than the "what is the air temperature in your city" thread, which is essentially just permitted spam...

Next I have a suggestion; I think each person who's doing this should have their own thread or else it might get cluttered over time.

Finally, my question: do you support duck rights? 

Edited by Steven
  • Award 1
  • Like 2

• Volunteers
34 minutes ago, Steven said:

First I just want to say that this is a great idea that should add actual content and discussion to the forum. Much better than the "what is the air temperature in your city" thread, which is essentially just permitted spam...

Next I have a suggestion; I think each person who's doing this should have their own thread or else it might get cluttered over time.

Finally, my question: do you support duck rights? 

Thanks for your comment. I agree. I plan to make a new thread for each new person so it is clear who you are asking questions too.

Once an interview is published, I will merge threads together, recreate a new thread for the next interviewee and so on.

PS: Question noted ;) 

Everyone, thank you again for all of your questions (the 500 xats incentive was much more useful than I thought :p). I have decided to close questions for now, otherwise I will not be able to reply to everything. I will answer them and post it on xat.chat blog on Sunday, I will also announce the winner of the 500 xats as well as the next interviewee.

So far only a few names were suggested for next. You have until Sunday to suggest other users.

• Like 3

• Members

1. Do you have any regrets in your life? If yes, what are those?  which one do you think you will pursue to do and will have a big impact to your life?

2. Would you rather have endless money or endless love?

3. What's invisible but you wish you can see?

4. What's the best Wi-Fi name you've seen? lol

5. What's the craziest thing you will do just to ask a girl for a date?

I nominate  the 3 people who will like my post lollll Please tag yourself LOL (hug)(hug)

• 5 months later...