Ask Them Anything

Sydno

• Volunteers

I have decided to publish a new type of interview where the entire community is the interviewer. Basically, this is "AMA" format. AMA stands for Ask Me Anything. Hopefully, this will not just be about me, so here it is: Ask Them Anything.

If you like the idea, you can suggest someone. If they are picked, you can ask them any question you'd like. The only limit is what the interviewee will answer (and of course forum rules and terms). Other than that, there is no taboo. The idea is to get the opinion of someone over something, it can be related to xat but it can also be anything else like they're favourite book and why, their best memory, or tips on how to become this or that. Don't filter yourself when asking something, the interviewees will do that by themselves ;)

Every weeks the following will happen:

1) An interviewee will be picked

2) You will ask them questions

3) You will suggest someone to be interviewed next

For the first week, I will be answering your questions. So feel free to ask me anything! And to suggest who the next interviewee will be!

This is community based so we're expecting a lot from you :D

PS: Volunteers, Contributors, etc, everyone is allowed to ask questions :o

PS2: You can ask questions below!

========================================

SUMMARY

#1 05/31/2020 Sydno's interview

========================================

• Award 1
  • Like 9

• Sydno pinned this topic
  • Advanced Members

Hi Sydno  (hi)

What is your favorite coffee type?,  What are your favorite hobbies?,  What is your talent?,  What is your dreams?,  What your habits?

Edited by DUYGU
  • Like 1

• Volunteers

Thank you all for your questions!

To make it more appealing, I have decided to offer 500 xats to my favorite question and I plan to offer 500 xats at every ATA interview for the interviewee's favorite question.

So if you would like to win 500 xats, just ask me anything (cool)

If there are enough questions, I will answer them on Sunday and annonce the next interviewee. You can still suggest the next interviewee and ask me any question!

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

1  (what do you think about  working as vol  is it special thing !)

2 ( what if you are as vol or as staff and your best friend he made broke rules will you ban and block him !!! or will you help im !!! )

3( what do you want be  in xat vol  or mainowner or something other you want be tell us !)

Edited by theFlower
  • Like 1

• Volunteers

Do you have any advice for people pursuing a xat relationship? How did you personally manage the distance at first?

What do you consider your greatest weakness?

If you were stuck only being able to go to xat chat with 5 other people for 5 years (with 0 other interactions), who would you pick to be there with you? What would you all do?

Edit: I nominate @Andre or @Sevda or @iSanty. Somebody who has never been interviewed before please! :) 

Edited by Lemona
  • Like 2