What is your dream?

DUYGU

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone,  every person has interesting and different dreams. we dream of doing so much for the future. dreamings is peculiar to people. We can never stop dreaming around. Some people dream of being a mother, or some people want to start a business, some people want become a doctor, some people want become a teacher, some people want become rich, some people want to buy a house or car or even have a business. Some people dream of going on vacation. These may be your dreams on real life. Also people's may dreams on xat too. Some people's want become a volunter or want a staff, like being a Helper, Some people's want having ''everypowers''. So what are yours dreams or dreams?

• Award 4
  • Wow 1
  • Done! 1
  • Like 3

This is a question that I don't think can be summarized in a simple post.

Dreams are many, even antithetical to each other, and can change several times, in a short time.

Personally, my recurring dream is to be able to speak multiple languages correctly, which I am trying to carry out between different difficulties (the work in the first place that forces me to focus time and energy), and programming languages such as C, C # and PHP.

And yes, of course, traveling all over Europe as the first goal of life.

• Advanced Members

My dream is to become the manager of the company I work for.

My dream is to marry and have children

I dream of a nice holiday.

Everyone shared their beautiful dreams here. I hope our this dreams come true. I hope we are all happy.

My dream is to become a ''contribütor'' on the forum

I saw strong and courageous doctors and nurses who struggled with the Covid-19. I have seen closely how much they really value human life. I have seen courageous doctors and nurses working to heal people and revive people. I understood better how valuable and how important a doctor is. I would like to be a doctor or nurse to help people, heal and revive people. my dream was to become a nurse or a doctor. I am aware that their job is difficult and they are at risk. but we are already at risk in all times of our lives. Of course, every profession has difficulties. In every work done, the aim should be to be beneficial to people and society and it should be acted with this idea.

It is very nice to dream. Dreams are limitless and countless. you can dream of anything. Maybe this is everybody's dream too, my too dream is to be ''contributor'' and ''volunteer'' in forum. You don't wait long for dreams to come true in real life. but in real life your dreams come true too. You wait a lot for your virtual dreams to come true. Perhaps you may have to leave virtual life without seeing of your dreams come true. It's really hard to realize dreams in virtual life.

• Award 1
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

My dream is very clear to me, I want to leave Venezuela and work in another country that offers me the possibilities of having a better future. I would like to start a small business and then make it an international company, I want to be a millionaire, find the right person "the blue prince" that I have waited for so long, get married in Italy or go on a honeymoon there, since I was little I want to know Egypt and visit all the historical sites (find a treasure) and as silly or fantastic as my dream sounds one day I will achieve all this, it is definitely a goal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

I hope Covid-19 ends all over the world. you have a beautiful dream my dream too is that covid-19 ends all over the world. This epidemic will end with people's determined efforts and with people's followed measures. I believe it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

I find this question interesting because it brings to light the little dreams that each of us secretly construct. In my case, for example, I dreamed about having my own house, starting a family, having a stable job, being healthy and many other things. The dreams in the drawer really are many and over the years little by little I have tried to do my best to realize myself. Today I have my own house, I got married, I got a dog and I became responsible for the office where I have been working for years. Certainly the dreams in the drawer are not over. I would like to adopt a child, to have a charity association, to have a kennel where I can take care of all those "friends" who, perhaps because of someone, have ended up on the street. That and a lot more. I could write for hours and hours, and words wouldn't be enough.

• Award 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Actually I have the same opinion as you. it actually looks like our dreams. We started a new year with good wishes, we had good dreams and good hopes. Covid-19 has been the nightmare of many people in the world, my dream is that everything returns to normal and all people are happy without a mask and live freely, because of covid-19, many people could not even hug their favorite people, I hope these people who miss their loved ones now get their loved ones. I want to see people who can breathe freely. This my dream too

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

Hey Duygu,
Amazing post for people to describe their dreams.

- To always be healthy, and so I will be happy.
- To be able to tell everyone how much I love them.
- To be able to always help everyone in need.
- To be able to thank everyone for all the support offered.

I hope you all feel good, a beautiful new year, Thanks.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
20 minutes ago, Bau said:

Hey Duygu,
Amazing post for people to describe their dreams.

- To always be healthy, and so I will be happy.
- To be able to tell everyone how much I love them.
- To be able to always help everyone in need.
- To be able to thank everyone for all the support offered.

I hope you all feel good, a beautiful new year, Thanks.

Hi Bau (hug)  Thank you for your this nice comment. Your dreams are beautiful. Everyone has interesting and different dreams. interesting and different dreams were shared here. everyone wants their dreams to come true. I hope everyone's dreams will come true in 2021. I wish you a beautiful year where everyone will have be their with together dreams in reel life and feel good and happy.

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members
On 7/10/2020 at 12:17 AM, Bob_ said:

My dream is to get advanced member, I'll get there one day. One post at a time, I will make my dreams a reality. I hope you all will support me on my ventures, ty goodbye:)

i believe in you bob xx

• Cool 1
  • Done! 1