Friends list on HTML5

Andrew

Question

• Advanced Members

I apologise if this question has already been answered, but I've searched already and couldn't find a consistent answer, at least to a consistent solution of editing or deleting users from your friend list. I've been working at this for months now, and as of right now, it seems like I can consistently delete friends on Flash perfectly fine, but after login on HTML5, or even simply signing back in, my friends list is reset if I delete multiple users, or even clearing it completely, as I've tried both. With this, is there a solution to have your friend list updated properly? 

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

well, i dont know if it will help you but you can try deleting all or the one you wish, and doing login again then delete (only if the friends back.) it will works properly when you do login next time. (it worked for me)

Edited by Vevrok

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Anush said:

Doesn't quite work, as 2 days ago it was the first thing I've tried, but I've maybe logged in ~ 5 times.

this is relative to html5, then them need fix it.