Win RUBY! Make an animated xat’s smilie GIF. Submit here da ENTRY!

• Bot Service Providers
2 hours ago, RobFerrari said:

so the participants make their animations with standards in equality

They never said that "animations" were prohibited.

Basically it was asked for "cool animations", and that's exactly what the winners did.

Whoever used audio I'm sure they wouldn't need the audio to win, because this is just an extra (bonus). Nobody ever said that it'd be prohibited, and everything that isn't prohibited is allowed.

Let's also remember that GIFs greatly limit the quality of images.

Finally, congratulations all winners, you all deserve it!

Tip for next: https://xatblog.net/smiley/ :$

Edited by xLaming
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, RobFerrari said:

Congratulations to the winners!!
Now, here in public I will ask you, @Dimple your contest was to make an animated "gif", or a short with audiovisual animation content? Because they are two totally different things.
It seems totally unfair, that in a contest the people who really did what you asked for a "gif" have lost.

I understand that they could use the "youtube" platform or any video platform, I assumed that for those who could not obtain an original "gif" file (either because they didn't have the program, or x's, etc), they could combine it through a video, but that has already become audiovisual content of another level (nothing to do with what you asked for), with animation, voices, eccenaries, voice effects, etc.
So, the next time will be more specific, and so the participants make their animations with standards in equality, and not to do a contest of simple combinations of smilies in a gif, so that in the end it wins an audiovisual animation content, which goes beyond what you asked for. (Which I am sure that if it had been, more than one person would have surprised us with their audiovisual animation content as well, with voices, effects, vectors, etc).

Anyway, I thank you for the contest, I know that many had fun making their gif!

Hi Rob gm i understand how u feel, there r still coming contest hope we will see u again!  Again thank you so much for joining appreciated.

• Wiki Editors

It was definitely an oversight on our part. There are constraints present with the current wording of the rules that we did not factor in when judging. For what it's worth, the entries that were reviewed were not criticized according to things not possible with the gif image format.

Wholly sympathize with your concern.

• Award 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.