Win RUBY! Make an animated xat’s smilie GIF. Submit here da ENTRY!

• Advanced Members

hello everyone anytime you can submit your entry here. GOODLUCK GUYS!  The instructions of this contest you can read the top of the menu (Overview)  CLICK the “Win RUBY! Make an animated xat’s smilie GIF” or see below link posted by @Lemona.

Note: You don’t need to be a programer or pro. to 

to make xat smilie animated gif, this is easy! I already posted this link on my instructions, again this might be help you. Be advice this link can work by using any personal computer or laptop, bcuz this won’t work by the any mobile or phone browser.

#Check here your favorate xat smilie

https://www.xatworld.com/smileygenerator/

RE UPDATE:

Hello, it is up to contestant if they want to submit the entry 1 or 2  post xat animated gif or either just 1 only  or both  with background.
Like example your Entry:

#1 is for xat smilie animated gif

#2 is for xat smilie animated gif “WITH BACKGROUND”. (But make sure this #2 same xat smilie that you make in #1 xat smilie animated gif).

Edited by Dimple
Re update!
  • Like 6

• Dimple unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Here's my entry 😊

I love those classic smilies 😍😍😍

#classicsmiliesFTW

made this by phone 🤣:)

Goodluck guys! ❤

Jham (39521423)

Edited by Pika
  • Award 1
  • Wow 1

• Members
El 13/6/2020 a las 4:45, iMeGa dijo:

¡Reservado! (cosa muy pegajosa)

Hola mi video está inspirado de la plataforma de LIKE.

Nick: MeGa

ID:   iMeGa (824650332)

ty !!

Edited by iMeGa
  • Award 2
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
On 5/18/2020 at 9:52 PM, Dimple said:

hello everyone anytime you can submit your entry here. GOODLUCK GUYS!  The instructions of this contest you can read the top of the menu (Overview)  CLICK the “Win RUBY! Make an animated xat’s smilie GIF” or see below link posted by @Lemona.

Note: You don’t need to be a programer or pro. to 

to make xat smilie animated gif, this is easy! I already posted this link on my instructions, again this might be help you. Be advice this link can work by using any personal computer or laptop, bcuz this won’t work by the any mobile or phone browser.

#Check here your favorate xat smilie

https://www.xatworld.com/smileygenerator/

RE UPDATE:

Hello, it is up to contestant if they want to submit the entry 1 or 2  post xat animated gif or either just 1 only  or both  with background.
Like example your Entry:

#1 is for xat smilie animated gif

#2 is for xat smilie animated gif “WITH BACKGROUND”. (But make sure this #2 same xat smilie that you make in #1 xat smilie animated gif).

This is a very beautiful contest! thank you for organizing this contest. I wish everyone good luck in the competition.

• Advanced Members

Hello xaterian’s first of all i would like to thank’s to all partipant’s of this contest. I/we know that you put an effort for your entry, so much appreciated! For those are not win maybe we see u again nextime!!!

And thank you @lafluer as a prize holder. And for xat got talents judges thank you so much. 

Here the results of the 3 winner’s, base on the judges total:

1st place (Ruby): (Total: 45.65/50) @iSanty

2nd place (2000xat): (Total: 43.65/50) @Pann

3rd place (1000xat): (Total: 42.3/50) @Deyvid

For the 3 winner’s you can get your prize to @LaFleur just message or PM him.

Thank you again and Congratulations! 

• Award 5
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
51 minutes ago, RobFerrari said:

Now, here in public I will ask you, @Dimple your contest was to make an animated "gif", or a short with audiovisual animation content? Because they are two totally different things.
It seems totally unfair, that in a contest the people who really did what you asked for a "gif" have lost.

I understand that they could use the "youtube" platform or any video platform, I assumed that for those who could not obtain an original "gif" file (either because they didn't have the program, or x's, etc), they could combine it through a video, but that has already become audiovisual content of another level (nothing to do with what you asked for), with animation, voices, eccenaries, voice effects, etc.
So, the next time will be more specific, and so the participants make their animations with standards in equality, and not to do a contest of simple combinations of smilies in a gif, so that in the end it wins an audiovisual animation content, which goes beyond what you asked for. (Which I am sure that if it had been, more than one person would have surprised us with their audiovisual animation content as well, with voices, effects, vectors, etc).

True.

(Speechless...) 

Thank you for the contest, it was fun.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Well, enough crying, just next time do better! :)

If you see the video santy made, at the end it had what they asked for; smiley combinations.

Maybe you should have a done a better presentation and you'll have won something.

Less crying please!

A llorar a la llorería!

Edited by Leandro
nani?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.