Transfer history command

ider

• Advanced Members

Hello there, i have heard the transferhistory command was disable by admin but today i saw something happened to a friend and was that she transfered some days to someone a he said  it wasnt true i tried to use that command and it didnt work.

So we have to wait for long time to know it when with a simple command we could know it? Cause sending ticket means waiting long time to see something we need to solve inmediately.

Then maybe events power should be updated and added that option available.

i think we need a fast way to see Transfer History. 

Thanks

• Bot Service Providers

That is true,

xat disabled bots features to see other user's transfers.

In my opinion xat needs to add a feature similar to events power for transfers.
They can then just limit your ability to see your own send/received transfers. (Maybe even require 2 step authentication enabled to access it).

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Actavus said:

That is true,

They can then just limit your ability to see your own send/received transfers. (Maybe even require 2 step authentication enabled to access it).

I'd 100% support a power like this. It would help with the resellers and intense traders to keep a record of their transfers and trades. It would also help me realize where my days went and who I sent them to :P

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

I think it would be a good idea to add a function or maybe a power to be able to view the old transfers.

4 minutes ago, Actavus said:

I think the same, this is a really good idea.

• Moderators

It should be a free feature. If not, could work like events.

It could show trades as well and the content negotiated by both sides.

Could also have filters for date, username and ID. This would be very useful to confirm situations like the one described by ider. Would be useful too for people like traders, who has a long history of trades / transfers and it would be very difficult to find a specific event without a filter or search bar.

• Advanced Members

Users having access to their own trade/transfer logs has been discussed to death in the past.

Volunteers have always had an issue with this as they use this information to verify account holders on tickets, however this info would only be available after logging in so i never really understood it.

I don't see an issue and would personally be interested to see this happen.

Edited by Daniel

• Advanced Members

I like the Idea but I don't know... I may think that anyone can start using a command to find out the trades history of another account if this feature is open to public. There is scam users ready to find new ways to steal powers so imagine that they get this information from other users and etc, etc, etc,.. you know what I meant.  Otherwise if this will be a power or a events feature that only the user who has the power and use the command will be able to see only their own history (of course showing who this user sold, transferred his powers and who he bought it or received it from)...  

It will have some challenges to develop this function but overall I may start supporting this idea if we have more clear the idea and it's functions..  

• Advanced Members

10 hours ago, DJFUNNY said:

I like the Idea but I don't know... I may think that anyone can start using a command to find out the trades history of another account if this feature is open to public. There is scam users ready to find new ways to steal powers so imagine that they get this information from other users and etc, etc, etc,.. you know what I meant.  Otherwise if this will be a power or a events feature that only the user who has the power and use the command will be able to see only their own history (of course showing who this user sold, transferred his powers and who he bought it or received it from)...  

It will have some challenges to develop this function but overall I may start supporting this idea if we have more clear the idea and it's functions..  

It could be a power that works independently. Only the user who owns the power will be able to see their history, no one else will be able to access that private history.

• Advanced Members
15 hours ago, Actavus said:

That is true,

That was what i though that each user can see their own transferhistory  but that option is needed.

Probably the one who reported that was against of termns was an scammer XD.

Then the termns must be updated if nothing of these suggestions can't be done.

13 hours ago, DJFUNNY said:

as Ashley said that could be done using  just limited by the one receive xats or the one who send them or as i said  updating the events limited to those  i just mentioned just for those two.

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Kevin said:

It could be a power that works independently. Only the user who owns the power will be able to see their history, no one else will be able to access that private history.

Thats not fair cause if i was the one who send the xats/days and i dont have the power then i would not be able to see it  and also that would not be possible if you have no days i think so ifor me that option should be unfair creating a new power for it better updating events one.

I would agree about this idea, if it will allow users to see their own trade / transfer logs ONLY not other users informations and logs.

This will be safe with some kind of authentication before you can access to your own logs.

• Advanced Members
21 hours ago, Anas said:

I would agree about this idea, if it will allow users to see their own trade / transfer logs ONLY not other users informations and logs.

This will be safe with some kind of authentication before you can access to your own logs.

That's my point.