Are the bg's prices fair?

Manu

• Advanced Members

I agree that each designer can set their prices.
What do you think of the prices that are currently handled?
3k 2k 1k.
Personally I think that the creativity of each designer should be valued without reaching abuse.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, Maxo said:

Hello, personally if someone propose me 1k 2k 3k i disagree, cuz i see it's unfair for a background, i think the max price should be 500 xats it's enough. 

Hello, wouldn't you ask for their gallery? so you could see the level of design? That is something to keep in mind whenever you buy a graphic, personally I have created many templates and I did not receive a xat for that. 500 xats seems too little to me if what you are looking for is quality.

• Bot Service Providers

Well, I will leave my input here.

I think yes, it's fair, but not totally fair to the people who are designers, why?

Well, some designers free lancers work for 30 - 100 usd for logos, images, banners or banners for social communities such as Facebook or Twitter, its basically same than xat inners, so why it wouldn't be fair? 

You spend your time, you have your creativity, I know how to manage tools used by designers but I don't have creativity, then I'm not designer, it's the hard point. People who are considered Designers are the same people who have creativity, if you have enough creativity to make a cool inner, outer, gif etc, so congratulations your job is good enough to sell for whatever price you want.

• Award 4

• Bot Service Providers
34 minutes ago, Maxo said:

Hello, personally if someone propose me 1k 2k 3k i disagree, cuz i see it's unfair for a background, i think the max price should be 500 xats it's enough. 

500 xats you pay for someone get a Google image and put a text in somewhere I think haha :$

These aren't designers.

Look this tutorial how designers act:

(Joke, dont take it serious :$)

Edited by xLaming
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

I personally think the designer himself must charge the price he considers appropriate then if the user agrees with it, it's okay. Nobody is gonna force anyone to pay the price of the graphics. There are designers who work for 500 xats as Laming said, you could get a pic from google with letters on top.

Edited by Kevin
  • Award 2

• Advanced Members
11 hours ago, Manu said:

I agree that each designer can set their prices.
What do you think of the prices that are currently handled?
3k 2k 1k.
Personally I think that the creativity of each designer should be valued without reaching abuse.

Hey Manu  (hi)  The prices currently available are good, but when I think of your designs, your designs are great. i like all your designs. you can determine more prices. Because you make a lot of effort and time to make your designs beautiful. you do the design job really well. Also If other people's great designs, price can be increased. 

Actually, the graphics should be valued according to the quality and details as mentioned before.

Since now people are required to go to the chat Graphics ONLY for a fair prices and assured results, i can suggest to you something like making grades ../10 to any graphics was made.

The designer should show his work to at least 3 staff members in the chat that are more experienced and they will tell their opinon about it so the price can be concluded about how good the work is for them (including the customer).

Also you (the main owner of the chat) can make Limits for prices like '3000 xats' (for example) as max price for a chat background (inner and outer) that may be 10/10 so the price will be fair enough and without any abuse.
Any prices abuse may be reported to the chat staff members immediately.

Ah well, that was just an opinion.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Guest

• Advanced Members
23 hours ago, Anas said:

Actually, the graphics should be valued according to the quality and details as mentioned before.

Since now people are required to go to the chat Graphics ONLY for a fair prices and assured results, i can suggest to you something like making grades ../10 to any graphics was made.

The designer should show his work to at least 3 staff members in the chat that are more experienced and they will tell their opinon about it so the price can be concluded about how good the work is for them (including the customer).

Also you (the main owner of the chat) can make Limits for prices like '3000 xats' (for example) as max price for a chat background (inner and outer) that may be 10/10 so the price will be fair enough and without any abuse.

Ah well, that was just an opinion.

Thanks for reading!

Obviously each person is free to set the prices they consider appropriate and I think exactly the same as you should be charging based on quality today and with so many years I don't know what price I should charge for graphics

• Advanced Members
On 5/16/2020 at 12:58 AM, Maxo said:

Would you say that your salary is too high? No, cause you worked hard and you deserve it.

Making good graphics isn't easy at all, it requires skills (thus hard work to acquire them), creativity and it takes time, that's what you're paying for.

500 xats is roughly $1 and you think it's enough? Maybe, as Lamington said, it is for an image taken from google with some text on it.

On 5/17/2020 at 12:39 AM, Anas said:

That's not true at all? You can find good designers elsewhere as well.

Asking a member for an opinion on the price is alright but that shouldn't affect the price too much, I don't like this "judging" thing.

No thanks lol. Why would one agree to get paid less cause someone else chooses a max price? 

"Fair enough and without any abuse" huh. I'm sure Manu wouldn't do it but this system can be abused pretty easily.

Everyone should charge the sum they think is appropriate for their work and should consider changing it only if:

• their quality improved (increase the price)
  • nobody wants to buy from them (lower the price)
Edited by Ethan
  • Award 1

• Volunteers

As long as the customer is aware of the price before the designer gets started, it should be fine.

If you are too expensive, no one will buy. It's not like powers that you could stack to increase its price, it's an unlimited ressource.

• Advanced Members
31 minutes ago, Ethan said:

No thanks lol. Why would one agree to get paid less cause someone else chooses a max price? 

"Fair enough and without any abuse" huh. I'm sure Manu wouldn't do it but this system can be abused pretty easily.

Everyone should charge the sum they think is appropriate for their work and should consider changing it only if:

• their quality improved (increase the price)
  • nobody wants to buy from them (lower the price)

Indeed I would never limit the price of each designer, everyone knows their own knowledge and sets the price that seems best to them.
My idea with this topic is to try to make both the designer and the client aware.
As  @Ethan said Each designer is free to put their prices according to their knowledge this is a sample of what we are implementing in xatGraphics

http://prntscr.com/sj3130

http://prntscr.com/sj31h2

https://graphics.xatblog.net/submit/

In this way the client can be sure of the prices of each designer

• Award 1

• Volunteers

Back in 2010 I'd ask a minimum of 500 xats per chat background (outer background not included).

I used to have hundreds of premade designs, so I could quickly edit and sell things. 

But if I were to 'design it from zero', as in make it out of thin air (no template), I'd ask a minimum of 1000 xats.

It all depends on how much you time you spend

Also we're in a free world. If your bgs are too expensive, someone will do them cheaper. 

I'd say any amount is okay. I used to sell lists of smiley combinations for 1000-5000 xats each... The sky is the limit. Or the limit is your xats reserve.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Cupim said:

Back in 2010 I'd ask a minimum of 500 xats per chat background (outer background not included).

I used to have hundreds of premade designs, so I could quickly edit and sell things. 

But if I were to 'design it from zero', as in make it out of thin air (no template), I'd ask a minimum of 1000 xats.

It all depends on how much you time you spend

Also we're in a free world. If your bgs are too expensive, someone will do them cheaper. 

I'd say any amount is okay. I used to sell lists of smiley combinations for 1000-5000 xats each... The sky is the limit. Or the limit is your xats reserve.

http://prntscr.com/sj39ft

This is an idea that we are implementing to correctly carry the prices of each designer. Anyone who is dedicated to the design can raise their prices and the client will be able to see them before buying a graphic. I hope this idea improves and can be taken as a reference by designers and clients.

• Bot Service Providers
29 minutes ago, Manu said:

http://prntscr.com/sj39ft

This is an idea that we are implementing to correctly carry the prices of each designer. Anyone who is dedicated to the design can raise their prices and the client will be able to see them before buying a graphic. I hope this idea improves and can be taken as a reference by designers and clients.

Btw already added,

List: https://graphics.xatblog.net/portfolio/

Send request: https://graphics.xatblog.net/submit/

It's a good way to show their services, but it's also good to customers, since they can choose per quality or price.

• Award 2