codes colors broken and space

zuzu

Question

11 answers to this question

• Advanced Members
31 minutes ago, Stif said:

That's an old thing. Sometimes it just adds more space between codes but it never breaks your codes. However, xat is no longer fixing flash bugs, HTML5 is their focus now.

yes its broke my codes bcz there is alot of space and codes should not be longe 

is that bug at html5 too or no !!!!!

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Stif said:

As far as I know, it's not. If it happens on HTML5, make a bug tracker report. The codes being apart of each other doesn't mean that they're broken, don't worry, even with that space they will still work.

Ok stifo thanks 

@Stif i test it now with html5 its same bug

• Moderators

Having spaces between the codes will not break them, don't worry.

Glow supports just two colors, "rb" and "010101" as example, if you use more, they will not work. Check if you have all the required powers to use the effects you're trying to.

Regarding hats, make sure that the hat you're trying to use is available. Also check if you have the required power / collection to use it.

• Advanced Members

of cours hats is avialable and codes i know how they work im smart dont worry but this space problem i dont know how i get it

in the end of codes wont close as i saw you its broken