DUYGU

Favorite Helper

Of to everyone have one or several help room staffs that love. The staffs of all aid rooms are good, knowledgeable and experienced in about helping. but I am curious about the help staff, which are people's favorites. you can also write of staffs of your own country's help room. you can write help staff from other countries. you can only write the staff of the help room or you don't have to write the staff of the help room. This is your personal preference. Also you can say you love them all too. For example, You can write of Helfen, Aiuto, Ayuda, Ajutor,Yardim and Assistance rooms staffs. There are always your favorite staffs in the help rooms.

• Award 1
  • Like 1

My favorite helper Zille , Mino and all Helfen room helpers

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

My favorite helper @Duygu , @Mino, @Bau, @Marya, @Mihai, @Angelo, @Mister, @Stif, @Crazy, @Marek, @Sevda, @Sydno und @LaFleur

Edited by ZILLE
  • Award 1

My favorite helper is @Lemona. She's owner on Help and is helpful.
I would write rivers of words about her, but I don't think that would be enough to explain how important and fundamental she was on xat. She was very close to me, and I learned a lot from her. I love talking to her, I love when we confront each other without restraint, I love when we talk for hours without realizing the passage of time. I care particularly about our friendship, despite the difference in languages and the distance I feel very close to her, for me she is the shoulder I can rest on, the port where I know I can dock and be safe.
I love you, sister.  🌹💓💓

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Sevda, Stif, Xlaming

Edited by DUYGU
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

My favorite helpers are @Bryan amazing person very good 

JK you’re all amazing xoxox 

• Haha 2
  • Done! 1

Like I said, as long as they're continuously helping xat, they're all my favorites. But @Bryan is definitely the 1st. :$ 

• Wow 1

3 minutes ago, Stif said:

Like I said, as long as they're continuously helping xat, they're all my favorites. But @Bryan is definitely the 1st. :$ 

Omg Stif you’re my favorite person on xat.com 

• Thanks 1

On 5/14/2020 at 11:31 PM, ZILLE said:

My favorite helper Duygu , Mino, Crazy

Thank you Zille  (hug)