xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

8Ball Get Stuff - Hugs

Abrahan

• Advanced Members

Hello!

The suggestion is very simple, add the xat Hugs to the 8Ball (Gef Stuff).Currently we only have available powers, stickers, kises and we have forgotten about the hugging category.

I have witnessed that people have these powers and do not know what are the examples of hugs that they can use in xat, some examples are not available in the xat Wiki, example: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Pizzas/es and they wouldn't risk spending 10 xats on something they don't know about.

gmKxnMH.png

How should it work?

• They can only see the Hugs of the powers they have.
  • They should be able to put a message when selecting one.
  • After selecting the message it will automatically be placed in the writing box: /hug pizza Hello Forum!

Implementing this would again remind us that we have many animated hugs available! Any thoughts, suggestions or something else to add?

• Advanced Members

@Abrahan hi this idea already suggested by me with other way and the admin looked at it and he work on it  

soon will be smielies and stickers and gifs at the smile ligne  there but not in 8ball place 

• Advanced Members

As I understand you suggested adding Gifs, this has nothing to do with xat Hugs. I think these powers would have great potential if we taught how to use them and always remind the population that they are available for a low price.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

• Advanced Members
23 minutes ago, Abrahan said:

As I understand you suggested adding Gifs, this has nothing to do with xat Hugs. I think these powers would have great potential if we taught how to use them and always remind the population that they are available for a low price.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

i dont think you understoon my words 

i said hugs will be in that gifs and smiles list in the gif icon all together