Which city do you plan to visit?

DUYGU

• Advanced Members

Hi everyone, the weather got warmer, summer came. With the warming of the weather, the sun may attractive to you. Most of us have a holiday plan in mind. Those who are tired of staying at home are now preparing to visit other cities. I don't think people, will stay at home after everything is completely when fine and after the covid 19 outbreak ends. When quarantines are lifted in all countries, everyone will visit different cities. So what is your holiday plan, do you think to continue to stay at home or is there a city you want to go to? or what is the city you want to go on vacation the most? can this be in a city from your own country. can this happen in any country. This can change according to your wishes and financial situation

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 5/18/2020 at 5:46 PM, Eylem said:

There’re many cities I want to visit. 

I want go to visit Rome, Paris, London, New York, Istanbul and Casablanca

I'm too recommend you to visit those cities. It is cities are really great

• Award 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Volunteers

I'll say New York City, because I'd like to visit the Pokemon Center store. We don't have one in the UK, so it would be a fantastic experience, speaking as a long-term fan of the franchise.

The problem is that I would buy lots of stuff and never use them because they look too nice!

• Award 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 11/3/2020 at 2:59 PM, Crow said:

I'll say New York City, because I'd like to visit the Pokemon Center store. We don't have one in the UK, so it would be a fantastic experience, speaking as a long-term fan of the franchise.

The problem is that I would buy lots of stuff and never use them because they look too nice!

New York City is a city that I too dream of going to, although it is very far from the country I am located. I looked at the wonderful photos of that city on the internet and I admired it. I don't know how it is in real life, but I am very curious about that city. I will definitely visit there in the future times.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Recently, I have been traveling in the United States along the East coast. I've been to New York City, Baltimore, New Jersey, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and even Pennsylvania. A few years back I took a trip down to Miami, Florida and that was an amazing adventure too!

But, the city I would absolutely love to go see is Las Vegas in Nevada. Would love to go gambling for a few nights there!    (a)

• Award 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Everyone wants to come to New York.  Honestly...for shopping perhaps, and the experience, but it is overrated.

Noise, traffic, dirt, and expense... Just a few things that come to mind.  If you do come though.....look me up as I am 1 state over.

I love living in the East coast of America.  Actually where I live reminds me of England alot, minus the roundabouts.

From someone who is pretty "well-traveled", my next goals are probably Greece, for my daughters high school graduation,

Italy, Bosnia, and those regions. 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...