xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Badboy Power

iSanty

• Advanced Members

Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, showstopper, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before. Keep up the amazing work. <3

• Done! 1
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

I really loved it! It would be cool if with the (bbgraffiti) you could type something in it, for example:

(bbgraffiti#wHello) and It'll show as the message, just like the main smilie.

• Like 1

• Bot Service Providers

Great power,

It's good to see how someone who had never received any instructions from admins or other smiley makers know how to handle it perfectly,

Nice job.

Edited by xLaming
  • Like 3

• Advanced Members

Finally! I know how hard you worked to stay creative and how much you like doing this. It would be nice to add another pawn by lifting weights.

I hope to see this in the xat store in less than a month. :$

Edited by Abrahan

• Advanced Members
17 hours ago, Shake said:

Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, showstopper, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before. Keep up the amazing work. <3

Thank you bro, I will. (hug)

17 hours ago, Leandro said:

I really loved it! It would be cool if with the (bbgraffiti) you could type something in it, for example:

(bbgraffiti#wHello) and It'll show as the message, just like the main smilie.

Thank you bro, that sounds good, I think it's possible.

17 hours ago, Skatel said:

Once again impressing everyone with your magnificent talent, you are the best at what you do, amazing smiles, I loved it.

Thak you so much bro (hug)

16 hours ago, David said:

This is one of the most put together power suggestions I've seen in a long time. I'd love for a sly nod smiley to be made, like 'sup nod :$ Overall great suggestion!

go see my old suggestions haha, thank you bro (hug)

15 hours ago, Eylem said:

You’re amazing, I like your suggestion and it’s a great idea. (victory)

Thank you! (hug)

15 hours ago, Keiner said:

Excellent work. When I grow up I want to be like you :$:$

Hahahahaha, nobody has taught me anything that I know, nohing's impossible, believe in yourself, watch tutorials and so forth. I could help you if you want.

15 hours ago, Exin said:

you worked hard on this power I really like  talented to create power are funny smiley

JdzYWr3.gif

Yh, it's hard to keep the smiley looks nice on a few pixels in canvas, but not impossible. Thank you bro! (hug)

14 hours ago, xLaming said:

Great power,

It's good to see how someone who had never received any instructions from admins or other smiley makers know how to handle it perfectly,

Nice job.

Never, as you can see on my old suggestions I have been posting smileys since 2018. the only support I can say It has given to me is from @SLOom  who helped me with getting some resources like a  ":)" template and some other things, and clarigying some doubts, he's really so kind, he has supported me since 2018, it's sad to know when you ask for help someone who knows a lot, they are not available or ignore you, but I understand anyway, I just keep chasing my dreams.

13 hours ago, AlexiusZeta said:

Nice work, i really love the simple but effective power designs, specially that guy in motorbike xd

Thank you so much! hahah it's cool (hug)

12 hours ago, Abrahan said:

Finally! I know how hard you worked to stay creative and how much you like doing this. It would be nice to add another pawn by lifting weights.

I hope to see this in the xat store in less than a month. :$

Hahaha, thank you bro, and yes, I'm updating this post soon with some other stuff. (hug)

11 hours ago, Danny said:

Looks good, and compiled in a organized way. Well done.

Thank bro (hug)

11 hours ago, NoSense said:

Hey, we are Amazon Designer, Bad Boy!!

you already know what i think about it, amazing job..!!  i was lucky to saw any animation in Xat5, and that make me already happy!!

haha Thank you bro, amazon seller hahahah (hug)

• Like 1