Account held

Hessy

Question

• Members

Hi, i want to get a new ticket but it seems that it needs to buy a xats. But how can i buy a xats if my account is held, and i dont think its necessary to buy xats when the purpose is to just open the ticket. 

I hope you’ll open me a ticket. Thank you so so much:)

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

If your account is blocked it is for a security reason and being blocked does not limit you completely. However you will need to open a ticket under the "Account Block" help topic to have this resolved. (Remember to put at least 5 words in the subject of the ticket.) https://util.xat.com/support/index.php

You do not need to be a paid user to open a ticket in that section.

Edited by Kevin

• Advanced Members

Hello,

The help topic you should select when opening a ticket depends on the issue you are experiencing.

If you are held for a maximum of 7 days, you should wait out the hold. If you're experiencing a repeated cycle, you will need a ticket. "Account hold" is the help topic that should be selected when opening a ticket. Please note that the temporary hold after an account is unlocked cannot be removed.

If you're held for more than 7 days, or if you're experiencing System Problem (25) or (55), you will need a ticket. "Account block" is the help topic that should be selected when opening a ticket.

As Kevin mentioned, to open a Ticket in these departments you do not need to be a paid user, be sure to correctly select one of these two according to your situation. You can obtain more information about the type of protection in the accounts by security here: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Account_protection