I suggest (superbig)

Goku

• Advanced Members

Hello xat ! 

I suggest a new power epic the new power epic is (superbig) similare to the power (big) actually. 

What is the function of this power ? Is to let users to use big smilies when they write somethings or others smilies etc and the smilies they are automatically big.  

Of course users should have the power (big) for they can use the power (superbig) 

Edited by Goku

We have something else beside lag in chat issue.

According to trading side and prices, having another epic power that too expensive will make a superbig mess and kill many users vibe. (Just how happened when Ruby released back in 02/24/2017).

Everypower price is already expensive, only Big power now costs around 26k xats so having another power 'could' costs the same will just make users forget about having Ep.

Edited by Guest
Add info.

• Contributors

I don’t think this would be a good idea, I mean it’s already against some chats rules that the Max size allowed should be W7 to avoid chat lagging. Those  are smileys around the same size as the power big smileys when you put them. Meaning that if we were to have another Big in this case “ super big” it would just cause too much lag. 

• Advanced Members

Interesting the idea about one smiley when the user it's writing,

but more or less will cause panic with who don't have big and superbig and writing with only small smilies. anyway ty for your suggestion goku!