Jump to content
ider

Better Bubble Shooter Game (CODE)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello there

 

i have seen the Bubble shooter code you have posted But i would like to know if is possible to add new and better one.

This one use so much better cause it has hihest score List and there you can make contests with the users and see their scores there.

 

Game ss 1

 

spacer.png             

 

Game ss 2 (score)

 

 

spacer.png

 

 

I hope you think about it, for me it is a better one (Y)

 

Thanks

Edited by ider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as I know, this game wasn't created by any members of the xat community, so an update highly unlikely to happen.

 

If this is popular enough and wanted by users, a xat version of this game could be created for html5 chat.

  • Award 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

this be nice instead of coloured bubbles, perhaps it could be smileys? and call it Smiley Shooter!

 

example:

spacer.png

cT82xK7.png

Edited by Paul
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Junior said:

As far as I know, this game wasn't created by any members of the xat community, so an update highly unlikely to happen.

 

If this is popular enough and wanted by users, a xat version of this game could be created for html5 chat.

Yeah But on wiki there is one they've made a code for to be under chat groups. 

 

spacer.png

 

Thats the one i mean. Look here the BS xat created a code for.

 

spacer.png

 

Edited by ider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Paul said:

this be nice instead of coloured bubbles, perhaps it could be smileys? and call it Smiley Shooter!

 

example:

spacer.png

cT82xK7.png

Yeah, maybe not all of them yellow since it's confusing and hard to distinguish where to shoot.

 

40 minutes ago, ider said:

Yeah But on wiki there is one they've made a code for to be under chat groups. 

 

spacer.png

 

Thats the one i mean. Look here the BS xat created a code for.

 

spacer.png

 

That one listed on wiki was made by Rembound (as shown on your screenshot). It is open source though, so xat radio team can add improvements to it if they wish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hello,

 

Nice suggestion,

 

I will work on it to be released later.

 

But as xatRadio cannot access xat cookies/localstorage or your account in order to get your xat username/ID It will be based in the name you choose.

Edited by xLaming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Junior said:

Yeah, maybe not all of them yellow since it's confusing and hard to distinguish where to shoot.

how about this?

OFiAg6N.png

  • Award 3
  • Done! 1
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.