hi i have suggest new power idea

owoba

Question

• Members

i have suggest new power idea in last time and suggest it nameflag in last time but i dont know why xats remove all my suggest 

i suggest this power in last time and from some time with name name moving color  in this topic 

i wish u give me my right to have it   

i swear i suggest nameflag in last time but all my suuggestd removed by xats community 

9 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Unfortunately, you will only receive a test power if your suggestion was used as a basis for the creation of the power. If you can't see your suggestion then neither can smiley makers and admins so it's impossible that it was used to inspire Nameflag.

As Arthur said "moving colors" is not a very descriptive suggestion and it does not provide any examples or description of the "Namewave" power either.

• Wiki Editors

You suggested moving colors, not Nameflag.

You didn't provide a name or any details on what the power would look like. All you suggested was moving colors, which could be anything. And as you haven't received a test power I assume your suggestion didn't get it made.

Please try to be more specific and include details on your next suggestions and you might get a new chance to earn a test power in the future. You are also encouraged to read this topic before posting a suggestion.

• Advanced Members

If you did suggest nameflag and the suggestion is gone (or on the old forum) then it was definitely not used as a basis for the creation of the power, therefore you will not receive a test power.

• Members

any way i have stopped suggest any power again bc all my ideas gone with people take it 

all my suggest powers in last time removed that i suggested from 2 years removed and taken now from people and have the power thats is just stolen 

• Members
1 minute ago, Stah said:

Unfortunately, you will only receive a test power if your suggestion was used as a basis for the creation of the power. If you can't see your suggestion then neither can smiley makers and admins so it's impossible that it was used to inspire Nameflag.

As Arthur said "moving colors" is not a very descriptive suggestion and it does not provide any examples or anything.

bro i suggest the new power with same name nameflag frm two years but i dont know where all my suggest all removed by xats community and i have suggest it again but with different name that name moving colors since a few months

• Wiki Editors

5 minutes ago, owoba said:

bro i suggest the new power with same name nameflag frm two years but i dont know where all my suggest all removed by xats community and i have suggest it again but with different name that name moving colors since a few months

Your suggestion didn't get the power made, that's why you didn't receive a test power. 

I know that's not the answer you were looking for. Sorry.

• Members

And i wana say the idea for this power certified totally dependent on the movement of the colors by the color of the media it is my idea of the foundation , both when you proposing two years ago with the same name (nameflag) or now with name (name moving colors_)

• Advanced Members

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.