Transfer box update

Stif

I would like to add that the message color will be better in black or yellow instead of red! Because red is a color for caution and errors. (Same apply with the trade app message when the trade is done).

• Wiki Translators
1 hour ago, Anas said:

I would like to add that the message color will be better in black or yellow instead of red! Because red is a color for caution and errors. (Same apply with the trade app message when the trade is done).

Yellow ? i don't like it, yellow is not clear and it hurts eyes, the message would be better in BLUE, it's a nice colour + it's a colour of xat LOGO.

• Bot Service Providers

Really, its a simple suggestion, but it's good enough to get implemented.

Black color & separated lines.

Btw, I've just see it was supposed to work in the way you've suggested, look each "\n" is a break-line.

transferir.thumb.png.2fdb797155b78261260a2a82c6b50506.png

Maybe it's an issue on html5 not replacing \n to <br> up to admins to confirm this (i'm not sure).

Edited by xLaming
  • Cool 1

• Volunteers

A better idea (not saying yours is bad) is already in lab to improve the dialog even more than actually (not only changing text etc).

Edited by SLOom

• Stif locked this topic