Jump to content

Welcome New Contributors


6

Recommended Posts

  • Members

Congratulations to the new contributors, just curious but who decides the contributors? Do people recommend the contributors on the secret forum section?

 

(I wouldn't know because I'm not a volunteer!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Volunteers
9 hours ago, Dad said:

Congratulations to the new contributors, just curious but who decides the contributors? Do people recommend the contributors on the secret forum section?

 

(I wouldn't know because I'm not a volunteer!)

 

Maybe they pull names from a hat (hippo)

  • Award 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Dad said:

Congratulations to the new contributors, just curious but who decides the contributors? Do people recommend the contributors on the secret forum section?

 

(I wouldn't know because I'm not a volunteer!)

 

6 minutes ago, Crow said:

 

Maybe they pull names from a hat (hippo)

 

We have a legitimate process for adding Contributors. Selections aren't random.

  • Award 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Harrison said:

 

 

We have a legitimate process for adding Contributors. Selections aren't random.

Ehh..I could say so much here.  HAHA!  I will behave.  :$

My Abbie deserves so much <3 My Tamer too <3  Love you both <3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Maverick locked this topic
  • zw unlocked this topic
  • Bot Service Providers
On 10/07/2016 at 1:48 AM, Crow said:

 

Maybe they pull names from a hat (hippo)

Your turn.

 

Can we say someone with 16 posts is fairly active on forum?

 

I don't think so (um). They maybe forgot to check his profile?

  • Award 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Wiki Editors
49 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Your turn.

 

Can we say someone with 16 posts is fairly active on forum?

 

I don't think so (um). They maybe forgot to check his profile?

He likes to lurk. Forum activity isn't a huge factor, as someone can become more active quite easily. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Stif locked this topic
  • Stif unlocked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.