Welcome New Contributors

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congrats to the newest Contributors, welcome Abbie, Freemad, Mario, iSasa, Sergi, and Tamer! Congrats again guys!

Thank you everyone! I appreciate it and I'll continue to help where i can!

@Thuk and @Leandro has been added to the group, welcome and congratulations guys! 

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Christina said:

Congrats @lemona  Your biggest dream in life has now come true.  

lmao, thanks for the roast, im laughing.

Nice to see someone nice like @lemona in the team of contributors. I am sure she will have a big impact in this team. Best girl on xat livin' her dream, they grow up so fast :(:(.

• Haha 2
  • Meh 1
  • Confused 1
  • Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, Blossoms said:

lmao, thanks for the roast, im laughing.

Nice to see someone nice like @lemona in the team of contributors. I am sure she will have a big impact in this team. Best girl on xat livin' her dream, they grow up so fast :(:(.

she is gonna quit now since she made her dream true, wait for the post, pls

I am genuinely happy for her.  I have listened to her every week for the past 5 years expressing her frustration.  Its nice to see she never gave up and her dreams became her reality.  

• Award 3
  • No 1
  • Advanced Members
Just now, Christina said:

I am genuinely happy for her.  I have listened to her every week for the past 5 years expressing her frustration.  Its nice to see she never gave up and her dreams became her reality.  

thank you Dr. Phil! making xat gr8 again

• Haha 1
  • Contributors

Lemona has contributed a lot to this website, and I’m happy to finally see her part of the group and being acknowledged. She may have her moments :$ but who doesn’t eh? Love you @lemona and congratulations! Well deserved. 

• Award 4
  • Cool 1
  • Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Addict said:

Lemona has contributed a lot to this website, and I’m happy to finally see her part of the group and being acknowledged. She may have her moments :$ but who doesn’t eh? Love you @lemona and congratulations! Well deserved. 

well said bryan |-) (victory)

• 2 weeks later...