Welcome New Contributors

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Christina said:

Congrats @lemona  Your biggest dream in life has now come true.  

lmao, thanks for the roast, im laughing.

Nice to see someone nice like @lemona in the team of contributors. I am sure she will have a big impact in this team. Best girl on xat livin' her dream, they grow up so fast :(:(.

• Haha 2
  • Meh 1
  • Confused 1

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, Blossoms said:

lmao, thanks for the roast, im laughing.

Nice to see someone nice like @lemona in the team of contributors. I am sure she will have a big impact in this team. Best girl on xat livin' her dream, they grow up so fast :(:(.

she is gonna quit now since she made her dream true, wait for the post, pls

I am genuinely happy for her.  I have listened to her every week for the past 5 years expressing her frustration.  Its nice to see she never gave up and her dreams became her reality.  

• Award 3
  • No 1

• Advanced Members
Just now, Christina said:

I am genuinely happy for her.  I have listened to her every week for the past 5 years expressing her frustration.  Its nice to see she never gave up and her dreams became her reality.  

thank you Dr. Phil! making xat gr8 again

• Haha 1

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Addict said:

Lemona has contributed a lot to this website, and I’m happy to finally see her part of the group and being acknowledged. She may have her moments :$ but who doesn’t eh? Love you @lemona and congratulations! Well deserved. 

well said bryan |-) (victory)

• 2 weeks later...