Medicine Power

Keiner

• Advanced Members

My suggestion is this, why not pay tribute to xat users and everyone who has a medical profession with some power over their profession?
Okay if you didn't like the idea this way let's take a closer look at it we have no power on the subject of medicine. Why not think of one?

Examples without animation:

SMILE 1:

spacer.png
This smile is (facemask) of power costumes, this smile could make it better is a basic idea.

SMILE 2:

spacer.png
To make this smile, take some examples from the power hands

SMILE 3:

spacer.png

SMILE 4:

spacer.pngspacer.png
This face is similar to the free face (medmask), you could think of some power or some function that allows us to customize the mask to our liking, be it the color, add some letters or even have the flag of your country.

Examples of pawns:

Pawn 1:

spacer.png

Pawn 2: This pawn could be permanent.

spacer.png

I also leave them in the example of pawns in case it does not serve as an idea as a power, have any possibility as a pawn.

Pawn 3:

spacer.png

Pawn 4:

spacer.png

Changelog -  May 5, 2020:

Looking at the list of powers in detail, I found power ID 179 Nursing as it is similar to one of my suggestions.
I think instead of a new power, an upgrade to the power of Nursing released on May 11, 2012 would be better

spacer.png

As we can see nursing is a power that can improve its design and animations, with this we would also be giving it utility
to the previously released powers, I will work on my main idea and the redesign of this power.

This publication will be updated little by little, thanks for your attention. I will continue to think about new smileys and their animations.

Edited by Keiner
  • Award 4
  • Cool 1
  • Like 7

• Advanced Members

This is a great suggestion! I also like the idea of having different masks like the ones you've suggested, that'd be really nice.

Due to the time we're experiencing around the world, I also like the idea of having smilies washing its hands, etc...

• Like 1

• Bot Service Providers

Nice suggestion, mainly because the smilies have a peaceful design.

I like it, and I wish if it get added it should be working with all smilies, also gback, so people can use on their chats!

• Like 1

• Moderators

I like your idea as well. 

It serves not only as a way to honor those on the front lines against coronavirus, but it can also be educational. Many people are still not taking this pandemic seriously, which is contributing to its contamination.

We have to help our way, and maybe that could be xat's way of educate users on how to protect themselves and avoid contamination.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
18 hours ago, Norman said:

I like the customisable masks thing!

I'm glad you liked it, hopefully we can have a power with this idea

16 hours ago, Solange said:

This is a great suggestion! I also like the idea of having different masks like the ones you've suggested, that'd be really nice.

Due to the time we're experiencing around the world, I also like the idea of having smilies washing its hands, etc...

Thanks Solange for taking the time to read my suggestion, you gave me a great idea to improve the second smile in a few days I will publish an update I hope you see it.

15 hours ago, xLaming said:

Nice suggestion, mainly because the smilies have a peaceful design.

I like it, and I wish if it get added it should be working with all smilies, also gback, so people can use on their chats!

Thank you for viewing my suggestion, I'm glad you liked it if I wanted to see it work with all smiles and the gback could be interesting and very beautiful, thanks for giving me more ideas.

12 hours ago, Stif said:

I like your idea as well. 

It serves not only as a way to honor those on the front lines against coronavirus, but it can also be educational. Many people are still not taking this pandemic seriously, which is contributing to its contamination.

We have to help our way, and maybe that could be xat's way of educate users on how to protect themselves and avoid contamination.

Thanks Stif, that was the key point that gave me the idea of the suggestion we must fight this virus together and the best way for xat to contribute its grain of sand is with a power dedicated to medicine.

2 hours ago, LarryJ said:

Nice Idea Keiner

Thanks Larrynson, I'm glad the idea sounds good to you.

2 hours ago, Eylem said:

I like your suggestion and it’s a great idea. (victory)

Thanks for supporting my suggestion.(victory)

Thank you all for taking a few minutes of your time to read my suggestion, soon new smiles. (hug)

Edited by Keiner
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, NoSense said:

Old Smiley...

In the publication there are 2 suggestions: the first is to be able to have a new medicine power or improve the one that already exists, it would be much better to suggest improving its design and adding new smiles with other animations that the current power has In any case I am making sure you have ideas about the power of nursing and other powers but it is not the same. The second suggestion is a free old happy smile that can also be created with a power or function to customize our mask believe me it can be educational and beautiful at the same time thanks for your attention.

8 hours ago, Mucahit said:

I like your suggestion and it’s a great idea. 

I'm glad you like my idea. I am still working on the new smiles I am eager to finish them and upload them to the forum

• Thanks 1