589 FACE

LaFleur

• Advanced Members
45 minutes ago, xLaming said:

Btw, would be good also adding yellegg faces and faces from "10th anniversary" !

I could make an argument for not adding the faces from Yellegg, but yes, I agree there are a LOT more faces we could add to this power.

Laming, maybe later you and I could make a list together of things that could possibly be added? I know it may be a lot of work for Junior, Maverick, and Mihay, but this power is honestly really awesome! It deserves a lot of love!

• Bot Service Providers

Actually you can do that, since hands/hands2 are working with any smiley/powers you can also use them with Face. @Paul @Maxo

transferir.png.bfe6c668b82bf75e33cc974cc5d93f86.png

9 hours ago, Angelo said:

Laming, maybe later you and I could make a list together of things that could possibly be added? I know it may be a lot of work for Junior, Maverick, and Mihay, but this power is honestly really awesome! It deserves a lot of love!

Yes, sure, I liked this power a lot, we can do that :$ (need to be checked which smilies have mouth/face)

Edited by xLaming
finally fixed my comment
  • Like 1

I'm not sure if what I'm about to say is feasible (or has already been implemented and I should check it directly), but could the Power Face be implemented with other types of smileys, for example Square or Mirror?

I'd like to see maybe the combination face#mwEYES.MOUTH.OTHER with the power Mirror.

immagine.png.fcee28142361ebd1cacb02dd85754763.png

Do you think it's a good implementation? Or does the Power Face already include these additions?

• Bot Service Providers
1 hour ago, AlexiusZeta said:

I'm not sure if what I'm about to say is feasible (or has already been implemented and I should check it directly), but could the Power Face be implemented with other types of smileys, for example Square or Mirror?

I'd like to see maybe the combination face#mwEYES.MOUTH.OTHER with the power Mirror.

immagine.png.fcee28142361ebd1cacb02dd85754763.png

Do you think it's a good implementation? Or does the Power Face already include these additions?

Hey @AlexiusZeta, you can already by adding #m or #i at the end of the code xD

Colors, hands, hands2 and any such of power is fully customizable with (face)

222.thumb.png.ddeb4d5ccbd59a78ad8cb0247601cd6c.png

Edited by xLaming

• Advanced Members
On 5/1/2020 at 3:42 PM, LaFleur said:

ID: 589

Name: FACE

The new power is called: FACE

Pick and mix smilie faces with 1000s of combinations possible. Choose different eyes, mouths and others elements to create a new unique smilie face. 

Usage: (face.wEYES.MOUTH.OTHER) - Mouth and other are optional

Example: (face#wsmirk.chew.swt) - Smiley with smirk eyes, with chew mouth and swt.

7mVM4TQ.png

EYES: ashamed, biggrin, chew, confused, contempt, cool, cry2, crying, d, eek, frown, goo, hello, inlove, mad, mischief, nme, puke, redface, scn, sleepy, smile, smirk, swear, swt, tongue, vampire, wary, wink, yum
MOUTH: ashamed, biggrin, chew, confused, contempt, cool, cry2, crying, d, eek, frown, goo, hello, inlove, mad, mischief, nme, puke, redface, scn, sleepy, smile, smirk, swear, swt, tongue, vampire, wary, wink, yum
OTHER: cry2, crying, inlove, redface, swear, swt

More examples: (face#wmad.cool) (face#wwink.nme) (face#whello.contempt) (face#wpuke.nme) (face#wmad.wary) (face#wsmirk.chew) (face#week.hello) (face#winlove.mischief) (face#wsmirk.scn) (face#wnme.confused) (face#wswear.hello) (face#wd.confused)

0pguNDL.png 8QxNQIk.png Csnv2Gy.png sEQNSCe.png DROi8w6.png

Happy smiley making!

Interesting power, it works very similar to the way clear works with other smiley backs.

• Crow unfeatured and locked this topic