589 FACE

LaFleur

• Advanced Members

This power is really very interesting.

This will give you the chance to create unique and interesting faces.

Users who have creativity in experimenting and creating new smilies now have free rein to give space to their ego. Well done!

This is a very interesting power, which I believe encompasses all the years of xat's activity in the development of the new smilies! in addition to developing the new version of HTML5 in parallel, the power FACE allows users to customize smileys even more, making the experience even more interactive. nice job guys, keep it up.

• Advanced Members

I'd like to make a suggestion, perhaps @Maverick or @Junior could consider escalating it to the admins if everyone likes it. 

If a user owns both (classic) and (face), they should also be able to use some of the classic smiley faces, such as S_(d*wc)_40, GetStrip8.php?c=S_(redface*wc)_40or S_(mad*wc)_40

Perhaps incorporated the same as usual, as (face#wd.chew.swt#wc)

• Award 4
  • Done! 3
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

wow how nice is power thank you for doing this power for a long time we have been waiting for it  

this power is to create 3 smileys in one (face#winlove.yum) 

download.png

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Crow said:

How many different combinations are mathematically possible? The exact number?

2610 but also it’s really late and also I’m very tired so someone please feel free to fact check my math here 

• Volunteers
31 minutes ago, Angelo said:

2610 but also it’s really late and also I’m very tired so someone please feel free to fact check my math here 

30 eyes, 30 mouths, 6 other, makes it 5400 combinations (including dummy ones such as cry2.cry2.cry2).

Considering mouths and other are optional, that's another additional 900 and 30 combinations

So if you include everything including the dummy, I count 6330.

Hypothesis : 

You cannot have other if mouth is not filled in.

• Advanced Members

Well I had to factor in that you cannot put the last 6 “external” combos in the beginning. But looking at it now I see that they’re actually all available to be used wherever 8-) 

• Wiki Translators

A good and smart idea especially that with normal yellow smiles we cannot do any combination we want, but I see that this power gives the possibility to do many combinations.

8 minutes ago, Paul said:

how about adding another option for hands? using with hand power, obviously hand power would be required 

I agree with you @Paul hands, hands2, silly powers why not.

• Members

cool power, I think there should be like a side app or in html5 chat dialog to easily generate/create smilies and the ability to save them in order to use them again, it would be nice if a app similar to stick power is made to even enable more user customization beyond the existing ones! @LaFleur @Admin @Junior @Mike

• Award 2