GARDEN powers!

DUYGU

• Advanced Members
On 5/1/2020 at 10:32 AM, DUYGU said:

Hi everyone! I want ''Garden'' xat powers. In the my ''springrose xat powers'' suggest, which I have suggested before, I was include various rose symbols and various rose shapes in the spring theme, and I was tried to make xat powers statements by using the rose crowns and rose buckles together with the spring theme.Them I tried to convert them to xat powers expressions, but in this new suggest, I make all wild flowers a more comprehensive and more detailed topic. I use it's human   face shapes, human hand and arm shapes with together various flowers and tools.These smilies can be an idea to xat designers. If this suggest is taken into account, we can see the xat smilies my suggested in the new xat powers that can be created in the future. I present this suggest to the knowledge of xat powers designers. Pay attention to the different face, hand and arm shapes I have included in my suggest. I have added emoji pictures about wildflowers to my suggest. Also I will support these pictures with different pictures and drawings. 

Bc4PG3G.png MjbdhRn.pngtYWmLvH.png         wdEcZBG.jpg         oHbVaz6.jpg         1InwD5f.jpg   

As in these examples, it would be nice to see cute wildflower emojis in xat flower powers. If can these powers were created, I think many people will buy these powers on xat and use them with pleasure.

Nice theme to become a power.I like it.thnx

• Award 2

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Members

If a spring themed to about with spring new power is planned and created in the future, if we think it would be great to do it in different ways and with different emojis on roses, I think it would be a great innovation and change to develop the rose expression that already exists in the existing valentine power and to take it with a more advanced xat spring power. In addition to the spring powers collection and as a comprehensive new force to complement the spring powers collection, I made suggestion with roses and flowers themed to about new a ''garden'' power.May can new roses shape on xat is the favorite imagine a xat spring power. This rose will add richness and diversity of expression to the powers of spring by increasing the variety of expression. I'm sure you would like to see new rose shapes you can present to your loved ones on xat. I gave examples of crystal looking geometric flower shapes below as well, these on xat pawns may look great. If you have new suggestions on different rose shapes or roses, you can share them here.

gwhY76y.jpg         wB7vUxw.jpg        ZXxgmYJ.jpg        

AHmHQEd.jpg        PNijT2P.jpg

Edited by DUYGU

• Advanced Members
On 5/1/2020 at 10:32 AM, DUYGU said:

Hi everyone! I want ''Garden'' xat powers. In the my ''springrose xat powers'' suggest, which I have suggested before, I was include various rose symbols and various rose shapes in the spring theme, and I was tried to make xat powers statements by using the rose crowns and rose buckles together with the spring theme.Them I tried to convert them to xat powers expressions, but in this new suggest, I make all wild flowers a more comprehensive and more detailed topic. I use it's human   face shapes, human hand and arm shapes with together various flowers and tools.These smilies can be an idea to xat designers. If this suggest is taken into account, we can see the xat smilies my suggested in the new xat powers that can be created in the future. I present this suggest to the knowledge of xat powers designers. Pay attention to the different face, hand and arm shapes I have included in my suggest. I have added emoji pictures about wildflowers to my suggest. Also I will support these pictures with different pictures and drawings. 

Bc4PG3G.png MjbdhRn.pngtYWmLvH.png         wdEcZBG.jpg  

1cdPb6Y.png   5riyVo5.jpg    OubgQqD.jpg     7a6MNx7.png     YYR10X9.jpg    HP0VI18.jpg   cLx9Oa9.jpg

As in these examples, it would be nice to see cute wildflower emojis in xat flower powers. If can these powers were created, I think many people will buy these powers on xat and use them with pleasure.

I like your suggestion

• Award 1

• Members
On 5/16/2020 at 11:58 AM, DUYGU said:

Hey Maxo  (hi)Thank you for likeing my suggest.  I will support this ''SUGGEST'' with more pictures and drawings. For now, these flowers are not enough, I will add them.

On 6/11/2020 at 10:50 PM, DUYGU said:

I shared new emoji samples for the new spring, summer, and flower powers planned to be designed in the coming days or years. You can see very interesting and different emojis with together garden flowers in these newly shared emojis. Maybe you will imagine yourself in a flower garden because these are great and attractive emojis. Seeing the elegance of flowers in human expressions is already a wonderful image.

QU3OEMI.jpghgmgUPK.jpgAOJUmXx.jpgBb6DhfJ.pngxURpHre.jpgEErbx5N.jpga6rqhDo.jpgCWtpL8X.jpgHzlBIyi.jpg51qksyC.jpgTbTfEWt.jpgqfPQzv7.jpgZHzyPLL.jpg6rbvKV2.jpgTxYjBTO.jpgrV6FEYU.jpgstu2d5y.pngf5W1qXP.jpguJUsv8K.jpgVery pretty

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 1/1/2021 at 1:23 PM, ELAngel said:

This power look amazing !!!

This is not yet a xat power. I presented my new and different ideas. I gave ideas that could be considered by power designers in the future, and thought that in the future, any spring power planned to be designed could be considered, and that the emojis and images I shared here could be added to a new xat spring power. here I tried to give examples of emojis and emoticons that have never been seen before in the xat spring powers. yes of course it would look great if such an idea of power were transformed into xat power. Thank you very much for liking my ideas.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 5/1/2020 at 5:32 PM, DUYGU said:

1cdPb6Y.png   5riyVo5.jpg    OubgQqD.jpg     7a6MNx7.png     YYR10X9.jpg    HP0VI18.jpg   cLx9Oa9.jpg

Love this your idea @DUYGU can you make me one also with flower and my avatar in my profile😘

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 1/7/2021 at 12:32 AM, ib2k said:

I really liked the idea of having a power over flowers like that, I hope that one day it will appear in xat.

3 hours ago, Dimple said:

Love this your idea @DUYGU can you make me one also with flower and my avatar in my profile😘

Yes I can, Dimple, my dear, I can draw and design the flower style you want for you and your avatar. I love flowers so much I suggested a beautiful xat spring powers idea that shows plenty of flower varieties. this idea can give people spring mood and mood even in winter season at xat and if this power is designed people can feel like they are in a flower garden on xat. you really haven't seen these emojis yet. Thank you for liking my suggestion.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, DUYGU said:

Yes I can, Dimple, my dear, I can draw and design the flower style you want for you and your avatar. I love flowers so much I suggested a beautiful xat spring powers idea that shows plenty of flower varieties. this idea can give people spring mood and mood even in winter season at xat and if this power is designed people can feel like they are in a flower garden on xat. you really haven't seen these emojis yet. Thank you for liking my suggestion.

Oh thank you😘 because I want to replace my avatar here on forum. Just take ur time message me if finish. 

• Award 1

• Members
On 5/1/2020 at 11:32 AM, DUYGU said:

is nice ideea power

• Thanks 1