GARDEN powers!

DUYGU

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Eylem said:

I love roses, and it’s a great idea. 
Actually there is a rose power, but this looks so cute. 

Hİ Eylem, thank you for loving my idea. Yes I know the rose smilies already exists in the (valentine) powers. My purpose here is not to imitate or copy the same old rose smilies. I try to show the beauty of the rose in different ways and with different and new emojis. again can be designed together new emojis to with the roses other flowers. I present this as an idea to designers as an information. Would be great if an advanced and different flower powers was designed. I aimed to improve the flower powers. I try to help xat powers designers.

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 2
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

The most beautiful flowers known for their beauty are monolya and violet. these beautiful flowers may look great when used in xat emojis. I added pictures showing the beauty and elegance of violets and monolyas. When these flowers are turned into a xat flower powers and these flowers are designed as a new and different xat powers, we can see xat like a flower garden. Also these flowers can be designed in new spring and summer powers. I think that there should be innovations in flower powers and spring powers and I thought that the expected new flower power would be the garden power, I tried to support the ''garden xat powers'' ''suggest'' by adding new additional flowers and flower emojis. I will continue to support the garden power proposal with more different flower emojis. It would also be nice to see these flowers in xat pawns. Example, pink violet pawn for xat pink powers pawn, purple violet pawn for xat purple powers, yellow violet pawn for xat gold powers would be appropriate and beautiful.I am trying to bring innovations and changes to xat. I am trying to improve to xat and xat powers to next

8YwyY0J.jpg   h801g6e.jpgGzcoczB.jpgIqf0pFw.jpgJRCojuo.jpgZFQs2rw.jpgNHWLPHN.jpgmSpqwR5.jpg

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 1
  • No 1
  • Like 5

• Moderators

@Mucahit, when you analyze a suggestion and see that you don't like it, help improve the idea by pointing out what can be improved. Constructive criticism is always welcome, but commenting only to disparage a user's initiative to present an idea to the website is not nice.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
On 5/9/2020 at 9:28 PM, Stif said:

@Mucahit, when you analyze a suggestion and see that you don't like it, help improve the idea by pointing out what can be improved. Constructive criticism is always welcome, but commenting only to disparage a user's initiative to present an idea to the website is not nice.

Hey Stif, yes, you are right, I agree with you on this subject, I can fix it if there are places I need to fix.

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• Wiki Translators
On 5/8/2020 at 10:32 AM, DUYGU said:

The most beautiful flowers known for their beauty are monolya and violet. these beautiful flowers may look great when used in xat emojis. I added pictures showing the beauty and elegance of violets and monolyas. When these flowers are turned into a xat flower powers and these flowers are designed as a new and different xat powers, we can see xat like a flower garden. Also these flowers can be designed in new spring and summer powers. I think that there should be innovations in flower powers and spring powers and I thought that the expected new flower power would be the garden power, I tried to support the ''garden xat powers'' ''suggest'' by adding new additional flowers and flower emojis. I will continue to support the garden power proposal with more different flower emojis. It would also be nice to see these flowers in xat pawns. Example, pink violet pawn for xat pink powers pawn, purple violet pawn for xat purple powers, yellow violet pawn for xat gold powers would be appropriate and beautiful.I am trying to bring innovations and changes to xat. I am trying to improve to xat and xat powers to next

8YwyY0J.jpg   h801g6e.jpgGzcoczB.jpgIqf0pFw.jpgJRCojuo.jpgZFQs2rw.jpgNHWLPHN.jpgmSpqwR5.jpg

I like these flowers, they're nice like you @DUYGU you're a cool person 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Hey Maxo  (hi)Thank you for likeing my suggest.  I will support this ''SUGGEST'' with more pictures and drawings. For now, these flowers are not enough, I will add them.

• Award 1
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members
On 5/8/2020 at 12:32 PM, DUYGU said:

Beautiful flowers are the ones I like. xat still lacks beautiful flowers. The women also sometimes give beautiful flowers. Xd

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I have added new awesome drawings that best show the beauty and elegance of garden flowers. I tried to support the ''garden xat power'' SUGGEST with these special and beautiful garden flowers.

dhE2NYB.jpg  55WzqMh.jpg  RX91bnT.jpg    uygb1gR.jpg    uLR3YFb.jpg   m3J0dDk.jpgC233tbt.jpg  X3Yduoj.jpg   jJFCrzg.jpg   t6k9C6t.jpg  wL3A7Rc.jpg

• Award 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

I shared new emoji samples for the new spring, summer, and flower powers planned to be designed in the coming days or years. You can see very interesting and different emojis with together garden flowers in these newly shared emojis. Maybe you will imagine yourself in a flower garden because these are great and attractive emojis. Seeing the elegance of flowers in human expressions is already a wonderful image.

QU3OEMI.jpghgmgUPK.jpgAOJUmXx.jpgBb6DhfJ.pngxURpHre.jpgEErbx5N.jpga6rqhDo.jpgCWtpL8X.jpgHzlBIyi.jpg51qksyC.jpgTbTfEWt.jpgqfPQzv7.jpgZHzyPLL.jpg6rbvKV2.jpgTxYjBTO.jpgrV6FEYU.jpgstu2d5y.pngf5W1qXP.jpguJUsv8K.jpg

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

I admire the rotational movement of this flower, its magnificent rotation in the air and its magnificent appearance. it really would be an extraordinary flower power if the flowers that made such magnificent turns were designed as an smilies of xat power. Pay attention to the magnificent opening movements of the leaves of the flower, it looks very flashy and attractive its leaves on when leaves open and close.

Spin Grow GIF by tdhooper    H6Iei9Q.jpg  Neon Rose GIF by Dyanapyehchek

• 3 weeks later...