Teapot or Teatime

• Advanced Members

So do you like drinking tea at any time of the day? Do you drink tea with sweets (cakes, cookies, etc.)

These images are just an examples.

FPL7dsA.gif    QAJoi0D.gif    9mzbVat.gif    KNACepT.gif    j3GjeKy.gif   OWUGAfE.gif  yqV6XZY.gif  i7sBwXu.gif

Maybe we could add: (teaparty)   (teahug)    etc.

With yellow smilies:

lZO39BZ.gif    5T8wCNB.gif   5ibcrxp.gif   xUFeRP7.gif PPIG2O8.gif  yQq8ar6.gif

source: your google friendly

• Award 5

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Cleon said:

Great idea  , I support this but only for cold tea cuz summer it's coming 

Iced tea yeah it's good to drink in warm weather.

• Award 1

• Wiki Editors

I think this would make for an excellent addition.

I like the idea of a general tea theme because it gives us a place to hang our hat to branch off to other tea-related ideas.

The teahug could be a lot of fun; I'm imagining getting a little artsy with a steeping tea effect.

I also love the fat grin on the 5th teapot that you posted...

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, LaFleur said:

No offense, but are hugs even used? 

Well they cost 10 xats and you only get 10 a day, pretty big deterrent from using hugs, although it's a very small amount of xats. 

The idea is pretty cool but remember we already have (coffee) power when suggesting smilies for this one.

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, LaFleur said:

No offense, but are hugs even used? 

1 minute ago, Stah said:

Well they cost 10 xats and you only get 10 a day, pretty big deterrent from using hugs, although it's a very small amount of xats. 

I use them in PC. Hehehe.

• Volunteers
8 hours ago, Stah said:

The idea is pretty cool but remember we already have (coffee) power when suggesting smilies for this one.

Yep, and coffee power isn't setting xat alight either. That's my only reservation.

Maybe we can have a teabag smiley too (sman). Or have steam forming letters for the hug.

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, Stah said:

stah u know (coffee)'s smilies aren't that much pretty and the examples of smilies of teas here are much beautiful :( 

19 minutes ago, Crow said:

Maybe we have a teabag smiley too (sman). Or have steam forming letters for the hug.

I'd like to see how it would look like

• Volunteers
22 minutes ago, 6 said:

I'd like to see how it would look like

A burned-out-looking teabag with a (dead) face, haha.

On a side note, I remember Professor Layton drinking all sorts of fancy teas: oasis berry, sugar smoke, root remedy, cherry boost, bitter fruit, dream spice, clover quencher, radiance blend, cayenne twilight, and cinder flower. It just goes to show how diverse tea blends can be. =) A wonderful drink!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On ‎09‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 11:07 PM, Crow said:

A burned-out-looking teabag with a (dead) face, haha.

On a side note, I remember Professor Layton drinking all sorts of fancy teas: oasis berry, sugar smoke, root remedy, cherry boost, bitter fruit, dream spice, clover quencher, radiance blend, cayenne twilight, and cinder flower. It just goes to show how diverse tea blends can be. =) A wonderful drink!

Sounds a good idea but really funny lol