Tattoos Designs

DjFunny

• Advanced Members

Hello Guys!!!

I want to open this tread,so you can show your skills if you like draw or if you are a designer.  Well, let's go to the point.

I love art, music, landscapes, etc., but what's inside me is music, The music is my passion, it's what fluids in my veins.  So here we can share as many designs you have that are designed as a tattoo. I know we have users that loves tattoos (like me) and will probably like the idea to have such topic and see many options for different users with different ideas on how to create the tattoos that at some point we can get them... Honestly I'm actually looking for one too.. lol   

What kind of designs or creations can be share? Any creation or design as long as they are related/created to be a tattoo. 

Here are some examples that I was looking into it.

image.thumb.png.a2fdcd6f91a2d4831db4f46aca4ed5f2.png      image.thumb.png.eea9ffb394f26512ac2c4afa935694fa.png       

This ones are the ones I like the most

image.thumb.png.231e14c8770d64bb515b48910d0fd410.png     image.thumb.png.8a1d613d15171cdfa5677a2f4646429f.png 

Looking for a good designers here... 

p.s. some pictures were taken from Pinterest, IG.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

Yes i love it too i am definitely thinking about getting such a great tattoo and decided. but I guess the person who does this is not in my country. I need to find a good tattoo master first.

• Wow 1

• Advanced Members

This is a good idea, when I get a tattoo, I will share my tattoo here, so I will share it with your subject about tattoo. Also I can put a few tattoos example here to that I intend to have.

• Like 1