I try to put one code for one player (radio) on my group

iiiissoolloossss

Question

8 answers to this question

• Moderators

If you're trying to use javascript codes, clouldflare usually blocks your access due to it. Even if they're not related to your radio code.

Try erasing all the codes you're using under your chat and use this generator to put a radio under your chat or one of the codes on our special codes page.

• Moderators

All sub-page codes or codes generated for the player cannot contain javascript. If your player requires codes, you must register on xatRadio and upload it first. If you have just the IP and streaming port of the radio server, you can use the xatRadio generator to get a standard player for that radio.

If you try to use the codes under a chat and it has javascript, CloudFlare will block you, so it must be done this way.

• Members
20 hours ago, Stif said:

You must delete all the codes you're using under your chat, on all tabs that you might have. After doing it, add the radio code.

i  deleted all ..same  prob.

Just now, iiiissoolloossss said:

i  deleted all ..same  prob.

can  i  send  you  the  group maybe  can  you   resolve  you   this  for me...i  will  give  you  the  pass ,for  the  group..