Friend's login blocked in forum

Question

Hello there, my friend Violetta tried to login into the forum but a message signals thatthe account has been blocked. She has to wait 14 minutes. But later, the block stills remain. How can we do to resolve this situation? Thank you.

18 answers to this question

• Moderators

Ask her to go to https://forum.xat.com/, then click on "Existing user? Sign In", then "Forgot your password?". She will have to type the e-mail address used to register her forum account. Once she clicks on the link she will receive on the e-mail, ask her to use a password with letters and numbers only. Tell her to type slowly to avoid typing it wrong.

• Advanced Members

OK

This is really strange.
Let's take a few steps

Let her change the password. by email.

Waiting for 20 minutes, then I tried again.
  I don’t know if this is helpful to solve the problem.
  But make sure it is waiting for the required time.
Tell her not to rush and wait
Just change the password to make the account more effective.
Then you wait 20 minutes. The more time was better, the better

• Advanced Members
19 minutes ago, Andre said:

she was locked out of her account twice for 3 unsuccessful login attempts

Yes, you are right. same to do login in xat, if anyone put password wrong, he will get time to do login again.

But in this problem, she needs to change the password. Seems to be making something wrong to password

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Stif said:

So she's unable to change her password? What happens when she tries to?

she can change password . the wrong not to change password . she want change to can open again. she trying wrong with password so she have  been locked 🔒  time 14 mint. We just need to know what happened after changing the password

39 minutes ago, Andre said:

she was locked out of her account twice for 3 unsuccessful login attempts,

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, AlexiusZeta said:

Hello there, my friend Violetta tried to login into the forum but a message signals thatthe account has been blocked. She has to wait 14 minutes. But later, the block stills remain. How can we do to resolve this situation? Thank you.

Hi,
I told Violetta to reset her password and enter a new one so she could access the forum. In fact, I have a message in my inbox in the forum so I think the error is resolved. 👧🏾👧🏾

Edited by LUANAA