[HTML5] - Chat & Forums Integration

Danny

• Advanced Members

I would like to suggest some form of integration with the forums to be able to be used below a chat if the user wished, as below your chat when you edit the chat, you are able to put individual html/css etc underneath the chat.

You have multiple tab's to choose from and when you click on that tab it loads whatever text/css/html is on that tab, I would think it would be an efficient addition to chat's as it would allow easier accessibility for users/volunteers to view the forums while remaining in a said chat without actually having to open up a new tab for the page.

Here are the PROS

There is less "LAG" which is generated from CPU.

If a user is on a laptop or phone, it would use less energy/battery power.

It would be more organized, and who doesn't like organization?

Volunteers/Chat owners can do their job while still remaining active at the chat, and easily be able to respond quickly to any moderation action needing to be taken.

People can find and create topics in the forums while still being able to be at the chat.

Here are the CONS

THERE AREN'T ANY I COULD FIND!

• Meh 1