Invisible power update

LaFleur

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, LaFleur said:

An update has been released.

Owner will not be able to see invisible main owners anymore.

Good, but I sill have some thoughts regarding this thread:

If you owner someone at your chat, it's because you have enough trust in them to manage your chat, so I'm not sure why all the fuss is about if owners couldn't see invisible main owners or not. Just seems fishy/weird to me.

• Meh 2
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
15 minutes ago, Leandro said:

If you owner someone at your chat, it's because you have enough trust in them to manage your chat, so I'm not sure why all the fuss is about if owners couldn't see invisible main owners or not. Just seems fishy/weird to me.

Fine, I’ll say it:

Sometimes I’m shy, damn!

• Meh 1

• Moderators

Honestly, doesn't matter if the owners you have on your chat are trusted or not. Sometimes you just want to be watching things without letting other people know that you're there, you might want not to be bothered. You want to watch out with some peace and the power should allow you to have all these possibilities.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
27 minutes ago, Stif said:

Honestly, doesn't matter if the owners you have on your chat are trusted or not. Sometimes you just want to be watching things without letting other people know that you're there, you might want not to be bothered. You want to watch out with some peace and the power should allow you to have all these possibilities.

Then just say that, and don't say it's because you don't trust your owners. (Ik you didn't say it but you get what I mean)

• Advanced Members

Nice update!

It will be useful with temp owners when a main owner wants to see how they manage things in their absence and if they are ready to become permanent owners.

Edited by Elea

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Leandro said:

1 hour ago, Stif said:

Maybe we can make this optional with Gcontrol (in the future).

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members

don't say it's because you don't trust your owners. (Ik you didn't say it but you get what I mean)

Saying you don't want your owners to see you while being "invisible" does not mean you don't trust them. Of course, if you decide someone deserves owner on your chat, it's because you trust them enough, that's pretty obvious.

From the perspective of a main owner on an official chat, you'll always want to watch your staff. And yes, this also includes your owners. It's not like you'll watch your owners 24/7, however there'll be times where you'll want to do this. I personally don't do this very often, because I trust all my owners, but I like doing it as I consider myself a picky main owner and they all know that.

Anyway, I understand you probably don't understand this because you've never managed an official chat. Maybe I'm wrong, and you'd think the same even when being a main owner. We all have different opinions and different ways to see things and we must respect that.

Then just say that

Actually, we said that:

On 4/15/2020 at 12:40 AM, Solange said:

As a main owner of an official chat, sometimes you just want to be online on the chat you manage and watch it without being bothered by anyone.

On 4/15/2020 at 9:10 PM, Cupim said:

Besides the utility of watching your own staff, there's also the issue of "being bothered". If you want to chat or let another owner know that you're available, a simple PC or PM will do it.

On topic, I thank you guys for taking into account our requests. I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates the fact that you are listening to the community and implementing the changes we need.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

Unfortunately some users are not the main owner in an official chat or tribute, so they do not understand that when you upload to a person for the first time, you want to observe how he works and how he performs as a staff.
It is clear that this function is good for better management of the staff in all chats.

• Like 1

I agree with the power extension where owners can't see main owners. The main owners must be aware of how the owners behave in chat without their presence, without necessarily having to log in as a simple guest. In my opinion, it is a power that protects main owners especially in official chats, which must comply with a precise and strict regulation.