QUARANTINE 2020 - COVID-19

Luana

• Advanced Members

How are you facing quarantine in your cities because of covid-19?
 would be curious to know your activities, the restrictions of your cities, and to understand how your habits have changed and above all to understand if people are respecting the laws. I am writing to you from Italy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Italy, 

I hope all of you are much better since all this started. In New York only the essential companies are allowed to be open, my job for example is open which means I have to be working everyday except saturdays... I am taking a lot of precautions every time I leave home, using mask at all times and measuring my temperature (just in case) at work... 

Be safe!

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

I keep staying at home for the health of myself and loved ones for a happy future. I'm not bored by watching TV at home, listening to music, reading a book, and spending time on xat and the forum. people can make their stay enjoyable by doing different activities and activities at home. Example, home games are enjoyable. I hope our old life will be back. I hope everything will be fine in Italy and hopefully people will return to their normal lives. God bless us all.

• Like 1

• Wiki Translators

As for me, I am not working now because my work is stalled due to the Corona virus, but I try to keep myself as active as possible by doing sporty movements at home. Browse some useful pages on the computer, playing some games, and meeting friends in chatting without forgetting the forum, of course.

Edited by Maxo

Fortunately, the situation in Italy is slowly improving and soon the famous "FASE 2" so much invoked by President Conte will see its effects in a few weeks. Personally, I continue to work on alternate days because of the importance of the work I am doing that knows no rest, no smart working because of the necessary importance of my presence in the office and in my spare time I try to improve my level of foreign languages and my level of server side programming.

• Advanced Members

I am seeing improvement in Italy's situation. Everything started to be fine. Soon everything will get better. Be patient and continue stay a little bit more at home. You will win the fight against epidemic disease. I all my best wishes together with you.I pray for you and people all over the world

Edited by DUYGU

• Wiki Translators
On 4/25/2020 at 10:05 PM, DJFUNNY said:

Italy, 

I hope all of you are much better since all this started. In New York only the essential companies are allowed to be open, my job for example is open which means I have to be working everyday except saturdays... I am taking a lot of precautions every time I leave home, using mask at all times and measuring my temperature (just in case) at work... 

Be safe!

@DJFUNNY be carefull and take more precautions please.

• Advanced Members

Began to return to normal life in Turkey, everything began to enter the ok, people obeyed all the measures taken.it began to multiply the number of recovered patients in Turkey. I'm the last days in quarantine in Turkey. In Turkey will be opened companies that closed due to the corona. I will not stay at home anymore. I will go to my workplace, which is closed due to Corana. we win our fight against corona. I hope all the people in the world will recover. I pray for all the people in the world. God protect us all.

Edited by DUYGU
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
On 4/30/2020 at 12:56 AM, Maxo said:

@DJFUNNY be carefull and take more precautions please.

thank you @Maxo... Every day i've been wearing a mask... 

I feel so sad because of the virus... (cry)

EVERYONE.. PLEASE BE SAFE, STAY HOME, IF YOU NEED TO GET OUT, PLEASE USE A MASK... 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, DJFUNNY said:

thank you @Maxo... Every day i've been wearing a mask... 

I feel so sad because of the virus... (cry)

EVERYONE.. PLEASE BE SAFE, STAY HOME, IF YOU NEED TO GET OUT, PLEASE USE A MASK... 

we are all in a very delicate situation and we must avoid leaving the houses a lot, use a lot of protection, wash our hands afterwards and use the mask and a hand sanitizer sooner or later, we will all get out of this.

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Hi everyone, life has returned to normal in my country. Everything well. Workplaces closed due to Covid-19 will be reopened tomorrow my in country. Today is my last day in quarantine and I will go to work tomorrow, but I will continue to follow the rules of cleanliness and follow the advice of the world health organization and scientists. It is mandatory to wear a mask at the workplace where I already work. It is mandatory to follow the social distance rule. Those who do not follow the rules are punished. I hope everything goes well in all countries of the world. God protect all the people of the world. Stay in home

Edited by DUYGU

• Advanced Members
On 4/26/2020 at 12:05 AM, DJFUNNY said:

Italy, 

Be safe!

Now the situation has improved, the number of infections has fallen radically compared to a few weeks ago. The restrictions in our country have decreased, in fact now you can go out for a simple walk remembering to always have a mask, gloves and disinfectant. In my case I had the opportunity to work in smart working, but I also understand who has not had a chance to adapt their work to this mode.