xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Turkish SOHBET site , Abuse of duty violation .

LeandroLopez

Question

• Members

Turkish by rules under the chat site (to be open to criticism. Criticism will greatly assist you to complete your your missing as well. Therefore you have any prohibition respect and criticism message, unless insult inclusion.) Although writing such an establishment I criticize my officials yasaklanıl the reason. I'm doing the chat group or credit card for shopping, you can control, not ban me according to my rights that I have enjoyed. Despite failure to comply with the rules under the site by using a credit card ban in progress and I am buying xats days a violation of my rights in the face of such a situation, I think. Sevda, using misconduct. (Sevda) would be removed from office. I'm putting money on the Xat site days and xats I buy even a credit card with a purely formal way, I want you to do what is necessary now to the authorities, I'm tired of complaining that officials at the Turkish site, cut to shop if this continues xats will leave and I will boycott.

Turkish by rules under the SOHBET site , (to be open to criticism. Criticism will greatly assist you to complete your your missing as well. Therefore you have any prohibition respect and criticism message, unless insult inclusion.) Although the writing of such a set up my officials to criticize my ban reason. I'm doing the chat group or credit card for shopping, you can control, not ban me according to my rights that I have enjoyed. Despite failure to comply with the rules under the site by using a credit card ban in progress and I am buying xats days a violation of my rights in the face of such a situation, I think. Sevda, using misconduct. (Sevda) would be removed from office. I'm putting money on the Xat site days and xats I buy even a credit card with a purely formal way, I want you to do what is necessary now to the authorities, I'm tired of complaining that officials at the Turkish site, cut to shop if this continues xats will leave and I will boycott. 

The pictures you see are clear stance by the authorities against the users and style. People are behaving like a commodity , humiliated and they satisfy their own ego.

Their wishes and acquaintances are biased against people who abuse their duties . People they refer to it with a derogatory tone , and in crushing and humiliating attitude towards other people , including his own to create a group .
Despite repeatedly tickets to take appropriate action on this subject are still made , I think secretly they still maintained by some person or persons .

I 'd witnessed the installed files and a lot of pictures like themselves and their own lives and sent them as many times ticket.

vmrhnp.jpg

25s7xxg.png 

2me97j8.jpg

2uz4k03.jpg

Under the site is not according to the written rules , prohibitions are doing according to their wishes and joy , I want you to follow this issue .

People want you to do the opposite to be quite uncomfortable attitudes and situations these officials, thank you.

5 answers to this question

• Wiki Translators

You have been banned by me, you had used demeaning words while staff was not active. (Cuz of eid.) Ofc you can make critisicm, but in a reasonable way. It is not that first time that you havent followed the rules. Please show  more respect for the rules, if you want to spend enjoyable time on chat. Thanks.

• Award 1

• Wiki Translators

First of all, the major problem is ur speaking style. You make me sure about this with ur last post. When you chat on sohbet you always use sarcasm and noone does not need to tolarate this. Also noone wants to chat person who uses rude words. You are right about self-critism but i am sure that you do not critize urself. I am sure because u have warned many times by staffs and me but u always blaim to us and u thought that u r always right. This is the problem between you and us. You do not want to correct your bad behaviours. You are always acting aggressively. Therefore, we do not solve problem. Second, our rules are clear. We made this list for users to save people right. Most of Sohbet's users follow this rules and they do not have a problem. People who aim to abuse main chat have a problem about rules. We can see this every chats on xat. Finally, i wanted to show you what problem we have.

• Members
Written rules do not wake you, are you using malicious , all necessary steps will be made aware of it in you. I'll convey to the person concerned to take the necessary images related to your use of breach of duty and misconduct . Are you abusing your mission with lies.      

The authority and opened several times and tickets warning about you , do your own self-criticism and then you get to live the life philosophy of justice in this way you will lose your reputation .

The screen shots also send you all about people and forms of address with your official misconduct is clear . You do not realize you from them , you abused your role will be determined if done extensive research about you.

Tasks with pictures of the screen in my hand I'm reading abusing officials and will continue to do so. Thanks.