my idea about xat system

zuzu

• Advanced Members

well from  2010  i was at xat   2010...2014 was the  best years and now we lost alot of  users and xat seams boring and some people feel got annoying and

so my idea for admin 

i think he can stop searching and working for new look of xat in html5

i know thats not gonna make  new users come but at least thats gonna not make him lost more users in the futur

as my idea and what i see  more staff at forum or xat world are dont deserve rank or rank for friends only sometimes people feel annoying with ban some other users are annoying harrasing each other and and ..

the best idea for admin  @Admin is restore the server of xat bring new rules and think about new system how should xat work for make users feel good and not leave xat

make   new list if staff for who deserve it or at least make new rules for to be staff

this is my idea and im sorry if i was rude or i didnt explained more about what i mean..

• Award 1
  • Wow 1
  • Meh 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

I'm totally agree with you. I heard from friends and other people that xat is banned in their countries, that was at the past circa 2008 or 2009. Now it's still banned.
Many people customize the settings to come to xat. I think many people don't know what xat is. Yesterday I suggested xat to a friend and he dit not know what it was.  

xat can bring new rules about the new system for make users feels good and not leave and I hope they will process your idea(victory)

• Like 1