I suggest new power (GOOGLE)

Stejarel123

• Advanced Members

First question: Function or Smiley power

Second question: IF function, what would it's function be

Third question: If it's a smiley power, then how many smileys would it have, we need examples of what kind of smileys you were suggesting. Examples would be very helpful for a reference point.

I don't understand where you are going with this suggestion, as I have read and understand nobody else does either. I suggest thoroughly thinking about what you are suggesting before you hit "submit".

I could see a few different things this "power" could be, but I think it would be better suited to be added as a widget as it would work in html5 and flash, and it would be a useful way to use "google" to search instead of opening up a new tab.

• Advanced Members
51 minutes ago, xLaming said:

Well, I cant agree or disagree,

But I can say it won't be added because Google is copyrighted.

I don't think xat wants to have troubles with Google!

That's why I made the command I did.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, xLaming said:

I don't think there's much to add to this suggestion after this comment. Copyright = never on xat.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Leandro said:

I don't think there's much to add to this suggestion after this comment. Copyright = never on xat.

As stated in their terms :P but this idea/suggestion still holds some sort of merit if he actually put more thought into the suggestion.

• Members

Hello guys, come back with the answer, final (This power will be for the following, 3 different google images, and for Html5 with the function when you write on google chat to go to google.com directly without adding a new tab, I am very happy to hear all your opinions, but constantly will be a power limited, for HTML5 xat.COM Function I promised to come back, with information, example https://prnt.sc/ryvykh

Edited by Stejarel123

• Wiki Translators

Haha, sorry, but this is a funny idea how designers can create a power whose main focus is Google the search engine ? i don't think so

1 hour ago, Stejarel123 said:

Hello guys, come back with the answer, final (This power will be for the following, 3 different google images, and for Html5 with the function when you write on google chat to go to google.com directly without adding a new tab, I am very happy to hear all your opinions, but constantly will be a power limited, for HTML5 xat.COM Function I promised to come back, with information, example https://prnt.sc/ryvykh

i didn't understand anything here, I advise you to review your ideas well then present them to us. Thank you

17 hours ago, xLaming said:

Agreed with @xLaming, unfortunately xat.com Limited would not support your idea because, as well as being unauthorized for copyright issues, it would be extremely discriminating for other search engines (for example DuckduckGo and others). I don't think xat has the time or the will to take legal action against an international giant like Google.

• Advanced Members

I am agreed what they said xat can't added it as smilies or power cause is a copyright so i am not support this idea. 

Before you suggesting a new power you have to be sure is not a copyright or it will not be possible.

Edited by Goku