Music Pawn

Danny

• Advanced Members

Alright, so I would like to suggest a power which would be known as MUSIC PAWN.

The purpose of this suggestion is to have more "music" related pawns.

(MPNote) - music notes floating by your pawn.

(MPMic) - pawn holding a mic with little notes.

(MPHP) - pawn with headphones on.

(MPdance) - pawn with hands doing a dance motion.

(MPjuke) - pawn with a little juke box next to it.

----------------------------

EDIT 1: (MPRadio) - A Speaker Pawn

(MPMaestro) - A pawn holding a baton swinging back and forth.

(EXAMPLE FOR ABOVE)

4sVqloB.png

Will add more suggestions later.

Edited by Danny
  • Award 5
  • Huh? 1
  • Like 3

• Contributors

I’m liking the idea, like Barbie said, it would be Dj’s favorite while on air. They usually use the “ on air” smiley from the broadcast power but this one you mentioned sounds even better. 

• Like 2

• Advanced Members

Although I don't see this working for an entire power, I do think it would be cool adding this is an existing power such as radio, as you mentioned, or adding a pawn to a future power that may be related to music or DJ's.

• Advanced Members
Just now, Manu said:

I find it interesting but would this be permanent or only temporary like those that come out with a new power?

I would think 3 of them could be permanent and the rest could be limited/temporary. Or perhaps all permanent. As it would be up to the smileymakers/and  @Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wiki Translators

Hi bro i appreciate what are proposing here but this idea seems not clear to me especially you didn't give an exemples, if you mean a music power we already have MUSIC,  if you mean a panws, well these pawns are normally supposed to be added with MUSIC, RADIO, BROADCASTER, INSTRUMENTS ... powers in my opinion. Thank you 

• Advanced Members
On 4/24/2020 at 9:32 PM, Maxo said:

Hi bro i appreciate what are proposing here but this idea seems not clear to me especially you didn't give an exemples, if you mean a music power we already have MUSIC,  if you mean a panws, well these pawns are normally supposed to be added with MUSIC, RADIO, BROADCASTER, INSTRUMENTS ... powers in my opinion. Thank you 

It wouldn't be uncommon for this to be added at some point, to clear up the confusion the idea is original and just as you said "Radio" and "Broadcaster" then why are those seperate powers?