New random pawn (flashrank2)

Dan

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone,

I thought about wanting to bring something new to xat, I got a little thoughtful and I don't know, of course. If everyone will like this new suggestion, but comment ..

This new pawn, I mean, is like a flashrank pin, like gold, purple, ruby, rose, blueman all together on the pin like flashrank, and the user of course, would choose which power he wants to put together with another one!

I believe that everyone understood, but if you did not understand the power I mean, comment.

• Award 1
  • No 1

• Advanced Members

You mean a flashrank, but with these powers you have all the pawns?

16 minutes ago, iDan said:

Este nuevo peón, quiero decir, es como un pin flashrank, como oro, morado, rubí, rosa, blueman todos juntos en el pin como flashrank, y el usuario, por supuesto, ¡elegiría qué poder quiere juntar con otro!

This will not affect the trade of the other pawns, as users will prefer flashrank2, rather than pawns, therefore, it will greatly decrease the value of the pawns.

Am I right?

Translation may fail.

Edited by Magic

• Advanced Members
38 minutes ago, Magic said:

Você quer dizer um flashrank, mas com esses poderes você tem todos os peões?

Isso não afetará o comércio dos outros peões, pois os usuários preferirão o flashrank2, em vez dos peões, portanto, diminuirá bastante o valor dos peões.

Estou certo?

A tradução pode falhar.

This I do not know how to tell you, but it will only be a flashrank2 so there is no affect on other powers. (pawn) for example: the user has two pins like blueman and pink, he can use the two pins together with the flashrank2.

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, iDan said:

This I do not know how to tell you, but it will only be a flashrank2 so there is no affect on other powers. (pawn) for example: the user has two pins like blueman and pink, he can use the two pins together with the flashrank2.

ahh well, you have the power (Flashrank2) you will be able to choose whether to use them at the same time (gold-ruby having them previously), and that animation appears those. You'd have to blink the pawn next to the pawns you've chosen to combine.

It would be a good idea to combine several pawns at once.

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Magic said:

ahh, bem, você tem o poder (Flashrank2), poderá escolher se deseja usá-los ao mesmo tempo (com o rubi dourado os tendo anteriormente), e essa animação aparece. Você teria que piscar o peão ao lado dos peões que escolheu combinar.

Seria uma boa idéia combinar vários peões ao mesmo tempo.

That's it, my friend, that's what I mean, it's because I didn't put a perfect example of a gif to show. But soon I will show it in a gif, or if anyone wants to leave an example in the comments, I would like to thank! (hug)

• 2 years later...