Pickles power

Lalisa

• Advanced Members

Hello. I want to suggest the PICKLES power. I think, I guess, I hope everyone here eat/likes/love pickles, so why not a pickles power. :$ Again, I am not good at graphics or to try to made a smiley...so here are some google pics.

160_F_57647827_hTMP2oIMb8azIONDEzXR7US0wcool-as-a-cucumber.jpgk15197163.jpgpickle-illustrations-and-clipart-529023.latest?cb=20130102154423Angry-Pickle.pngk22067898.jpg

This power could be use as a hug power too. A pickle hug. 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
44 minutes ago, Meow said:

Hello. I want to suggest the PICKLES power. I think, I guess, I hope everyone here eat/likes/love pickles, so why not a pickles power. :$ Again, I am not good at graphics or to try to made a smiley...so here are some google pics.

latest?cb=20130102154423

This power could be use as a hug power too. A pickle hug. 

This guy is cute 8-)

• Award 1

• Volunteers
2 hours ago, Meow said:

here are some google pickles.

FTFY :$

I like the last one too. I'm imagining a 'jarback' idea, with the '8-)' smiley sitting in a pickle jar absorbing the vinegar.

• Advanced Members

Look like cactus, the way to do it it's to  cut the pickle in slices and then you got your mcDonalds pickle smiley I hate pickles I thing some people would not buy this cuz they don't like pickles 

• Advanced Members
12 hours ago, Cleon said:

Look like cactus, the way to do it it's to  cut the pickle in slices and then you got your mcDonalds pickle smiley I hate pickles I thing some people would not buy this cuz they don't like pickles 

It's not cactus. How could you hate PICKLES???

12 hours ago, LaFleur said:

I like it to eat, but as power, i would not buy it (unless i have to, everypower people). 

wow, @LaFleur... :(:(