Ksquirrel powers!

DUYGU

• Advanced Members

Hi everyone,  there are some movements, behaviors, and traits that make people different from animals. We cannot see them in animals as these are human-specific things in real life. We cannot ask animals of nature to dance, use musical instruments, use sports equipment, use brush, use work tool or use pencil . these are not possible anyway. but it is possible to design them for xat powers. As a continuation of the cute animal series, I propose a defferent and improved new animal powers. I suggest the "KSQUIRREL" animal powers  

XFt4W79.jpgHfmC3hY.jpgVHXu0T4.jpg   ENJDFCe.jpg 

yaMpLdI.png GxchzcG.jpg    csrkc0z.jpg    8omD45P.jpg

https://prnt.sc/rvzks8   

https://prnt.sc/rvzm3l  

https://prnt.sc/rvzohh  

https://prnt.sc/rvzrdt  

https://prnt.sc/rvzt2x  

https://prnt.sc/rw0al4

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 2
  • Haha 1
  • No 1
  • Done! 1
  • Like 10

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

By combining and humanizing cute squirrels with human figures, I wanted to reveal the cutest forms of cute squirrels. Cute squirrels can be turned into interesting xat smilies with human costumes and cute human faces. Let's see their cute, interesting, fun and humanistic new spuirrel smilies together.

mpTEPmm.jpg KlvpWWn.jpg  8fH6WQO.jpgqNnNkqH.jpg7MT4Tns.jpglcIVMzA.jpg6lPOKsi.jpg

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 2
  • Like 2

• Volunteers

I have to draw attention to the following guideline:

17. Make sure your replies are thoughtful, otherwise they may be seen as spam posts. Focus on post quality. Writing "good idea" or "nice suggestion" is not sufficient. You could simply give reputation by liking the post instead of writing short, mindless replies.

I have now removed a few posts.

Thank you

• Award 1
  • Done! 1

• Advanced Members

Suggestions Section Guidelines

1. Do not create suggestions if the ideas you're presenting have already been suggested by someone else in recent months. Use the search feature.

• Advanced Members

I put my own ideas here and tried to contribute to xat with my own ideas. In fact, I have no intention of imitating or stealing other people's ideas. I respect the opinions of others. I see that a similar suggest was created not so recently, but a long time ago. Next time I will use the search option I respect the also other criticism that I will be more careful and tidy next time. Also there is if I apologize for any errors I made unwittingly. I will never act without good thought.

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

I added new pictures to xat ''squirrel'' ''powers'' suggest. When you examine these pictures, you will see that each picture has different postures and symbols in different costumes. Also, when you examine each of the pictures, you will be able to see different holding hands, different faces, different figures of looking. All these squirrel pictures are cute and beautiful from each other.

When you look at wild squirrels in the forests, you cannot see a squirrel holding a mirror or camera wearing a costume, as in the pictures below. because as you know, these are unique to humans and the costumes in the pictures below are for human.  But when we think of these cute squirrel pictures as a powers on xat, we can think that it will be a very cute squirrel power, although these may seem like an impossible dream, on the xat can be turned into emojis of cute animal powers.

n2MPEGg.jpg   lAR51lI.jpg        T6sHg5A.png            3ZsjWWs.jpg  9FNBBvC.jpg         TpSyPit.jpg            84FpEHz.jpg                                   VQT58fw.jpg  oqU6Zht.jpg   PXDQvSg.jpg        hOtKMQH.jpg

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

I have added new and differrent drawings to this suggest. where in each picture there is a different form of action and behavior. I showed that using different actions with different facial expressions, different xat emojis can be created. I tried to show different cute squirrel drawings with different themes.

1ubuyLP.jpgepZZLaI.jpgQGjCO0F.jpgOlADzGo.jpgPMtSF8T.jpgifDM3Ro.jpg

YbSaKZ5.jpg2cKN7aZ.jpg7UHWASr.jpgcDAMHs9.jpgH3GGEsJ.jpgDaijBhz.jpgYFAKf8V.jpg573yNnz.jpg    eOPar8n.jpg

Edited by DUYGU

• Advanced Members

Don't think this power suggestion is just for girls, I have added different men's hat styles and different men's costumes for boys. this ''xat Ksquirrel powers'' in this ''suggest'' is for everyone. these hat shapes can be used as emoji in any power planned to be designed in the future. here I tried to show not only the shortcomings of animal forces, but also the shortcomings of all powers. I tried to create new styles in xat powers. My suggestions for new cute animal powers will continue.

Edited by DUYGU

• Advanced Members

I continue contribute to the changes of xat animal powers with different ideas and with different xat emojis. I try to show the best loveliest positions of squirrels, their most lovable postures and their most adorable expressions. I'm sure you've never seen squirrels so cute. I'm thinks you will be happy to see unexpected and human-specific movements and behaviors from cute squirrels on the xat emojis, I shared pictures showing the most different and interesting squirrels of xat emojis to make a difference in xat animal powers. 

Aw7ojV7.jpg YkdMvDh.jpg FkiLV8i.jpgtzpKmIi.jpg87yhj40.jpg

HW7ugBN.pngphyJS8i.jpg      Bi8u0ht.jpg4fyLaaJ.jpgs4rSnka.jpg7AErvo8.jpgfPzTOKo.jpg

Edited by DUYGU

• Members
3 hours ago, DUYGU said:

I continue contribute to the changes of xat animal powers with different ideas and with different xat emojis. I try to show the best loveliest positions of squirrels, their most lovable postures and their most adorable expressions. I'm sure you've never seen squirrels so cute. I'm thinks you will be happy to see unexpected and human-specific movements and behaviors from cute squirrels on the xat emojis, I shared pictures showing the most different and interesting squirrels of xat emojis to make a difference in xat animal powers. 

Aw7ojV7.jpg YkdMvDh.jpg FkiLV8i.jpgtzpKmIi.jpg87yhj40.jpg

HW7ugBN.pngphyJS8i.jpg      Bi8u0ht.jpg4fyLaaJ.jpgs4rSnka.jpg7AErvo8.jpgfPzTOKo.jpg

I love it

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

I love to much give new ideas about cute animal powers and I am adding new cute squirrel emojis to show off the cute faces of squirrels once again in different styles and different costumes. You can think of them as an xat (ksquirrel) power emoji.

fvZ306i.jpg  L4Ztpno.jpgR48p6IQ.jpgxKnKZKW.jpg

9qGGONi.jpg2vdHPZZ.jpg5vA6Gfo.jpgg2fFUAm.jpg

kALueRp.jpg2imUsUD.jpg3auokzc.jpg

Edited by DUYGU