ELEPHANTINE powers!

DUYGU

• Advanced Members

I changed the name  ''elephant'' in suggest and the name of my  will now appear as ''superelephant'', not elephant. People in fact, one should not obsess much about the name of the powers. I tried to show the lack of smilies in existing cute animal powers that already exist. my goal here was to add extra smilies and extra features to the old animal powers. to show people's superior abilities in animals. is to further develop animal powers. Let's see what happens when people's actions and people behaviors are exercised to on powers.

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

I am in an effort to develop and change existing powers. Of course there is elephant powers already available at moment, I see shortcomings and deficiencies in the expressions of elephant powers.  I shared new pictures here to show what's new and new emoji to be added in elephant powers smilies. When elephant movements and elephant costums in the sample pictures are taken into consideration and when in elephant powers are transformed into xat expressions, magnificent new xat elephant powers emerge. It can these new xat emojis make people happy on xat, look attractive on xat   

eFlwPGa.jpgXcA2al9.jpgBuQldUx.jpgP9PTpMe.jpgByRmFQp.jpgcdrC5tL.jpgTk3GaP9.jpgDMjvhFx.png      9OHC9b5.jpg

• Award 1
  • Thanks 1
  • No 1

• Advanced Members

Sister i appreciate your job ...

but this imagine u have showing are very difficult to make it, i think you need a friend...please be careful of what u doing, xat com is another thing dear, i'm happy that u are so strong!!

Shocked Cartoon GIF by Disney

• Done! 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
46 minutes ago, Eylem said:

It’s a great idea and looks very cute, but it’s difficult to make it. Maybe it’s suitable to be a sticker(victory)

Thank you for your liking. Yeah it would be nice to see cute animal powers with such cute expressions on xat. Powers designers, can add such cute expressions to xat powers as they do many cute smilies. I think this will not be difficult for designers.

Edited by DUYGU

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, NoSense said:

Sister i appreciate your job ...

but this imagine u have showing are very difficult to make it, i think you need a friend...please be careful of what u doing, xat com is another thing dear, i'm happy that u are so strong!!

Shocked Cartoon GIF by Disney

Thank you very much for appreciating my ideas. I am very happy that you appreciate my ideas and support my ideas. I will always try to contribute to xat with useful ideas. Maybe xat mangers innovates with my ideas. Maybe I can be useful with my useful ideas for future

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, NoSense said:

it's ok S_(affection)_40 Duygu 

i want only help you 8-) maybe i drew your suggestion if can make you happy :) message me and let me know dear...

Thank you for sharing nice drawings for me. You take into account my suggests and follow my suggestions. You care about my suggestions, i am happy about that. I saw and liked your drawings

Edited by DUYGU
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

I added new drawings with together new elephant emoticons for my ''SUPERELEPHANT'' of suggest. They look pretty nice. I thought your too would love them. If there are other emojis thatyou want me to add, I can add more different emojis to them. Also about that drawnings if you have suggestions and comments I will consider

BbFA8kr.jpg                          IbNAmrm.jpg

• Award 1
  • Cool 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

Seems sweet. Remember that "super" in power name is usually only reserved for collections (example supersummer).

On another note, there is already a "elephant" power:

ERmH3F3.png

and a elephant smiley in (songkran): GJABQZG.png

So if it would be made, the smilies got to be different and unique, but your suggestions appear to be so.

• Award 1
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Seems sweet. Remember that "super" in power name is usually only reserved for collections (example supersummer).

On another note, there is already a "elephant" power:

ERmH3F3.png

and a elephant smiley in (songkran): GJABQZG.png

So if it would be made, the smilies got to be different and unique, but your suggestions appear to be so.

Hi Lafleur,  yeah i know that elephant powers already exist but i have added ''new'', ''different'' and ''interesting'' elephant smilies in addition to those already existing elephant powers smilies. Because I tried to innovate elephant smilies. because I saw deficiencies and inadequacies in them. So of in the to old elephant powers to can bring changes and innovations and for old smilies. I will also try to show new additional smilies expressions with different pictures and drawings that I have not completed yet.I tried this suggest to show the smilies that are not sufficient in elephant powers. I thought I could show the addition of different to old elephant powers smiles and emojis expressions with pictures and drawings.When you review all the pictures I shared in my suggest, you can already see that they are all in the with together different shapes, symbols. I could show this best by preparing a good ''suggest''. I thought xat powers desingers could add difference to old emojis by designing a new powers. I wanted to give ideas to xat designers.I will also soon change the name of this ''suggest''. I think of different names about the name. I have not yet decided which to name to I put to it's.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

Maybe ELE puppies is more cute..or something like...also a collection..the problem remain the pawns dear...(cute)

- i have tryed to create what you have posting, they are at the moement 7 examples of smilies, main smiley, samba, flower, circus, king, queen, bow!!

- this are all smileys see up close:

95784347_806992066459042_1403822653541711872_n.thumb.jpg.39bdbc66978e7847e16975aced203de4.jpg     96000646_807099349781647_3906179125424947200_n.thumb.jpg.f57e964f71b0e1d4ad07ab1db6cc9987.jpg

95441604_806991983125717_7431968326181453824_n.thumb.jpg.8dceaa9c810550485b9c80bd5d224a97.jpg     95598640_806991953125720_1733326033320411136_n.thumb.jpg.196a1ba1dfb0895ca207f649974e9e2b.jpg

95922649_807099229781659_4201027079812153344_n.thumb.jpg.31b68d8762a725f741080a74031f98fc.jpg     95976901_807099123115003_6187337432875139072_n.thumb.jpg.faf875fe9a9c7c4e6eabc8ddd15b9958.jpg      

96025393_807074163117499_1165106429904814080_n.thumb.jpg.f12a96f2220be1a19751e462e3da259d.jpg    

(ok) (hi)  

Edited by NoSense
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

Hi Nosense,  I've your drawings look great. I liked them very much. Me too working on new drawings and I changed the name of this suggest,  I put the name "elephantine" instead of "superelephant".

• Award 1