xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Remembrance power

Cleon

• Advanced Members

So lot of people died by terrorists every day around the world , lot of people died also because they need food , I'm not saying to make a power about this people's it's literally profit , But a power to remind all of us to help each other , a smiley power to remind what humanity fail ... I mean they can made something like politesse help an old man to travel the road ... If someone understands me pls explain better in the comments thanks ! 

• Advanced Members

Why close it? Its still a suggestion at the end. 

But i think it should not be made, if you want to support people, groups, countries. Just use things like a heart or a sad smiley, but with the according flag, or whatever. It would also look bad to get profit of it being an unique power. 

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

It would also look bad to get profit of it being an unique power. 

xat has donated to charities in the past. If they wanted to, the proceeds of said power could go to one.

• Advanced Members
19 minutes ago, Crow said:

Maybe not a full-blown power, but something symbolic like the breast cancer ribbon or the LGBT flag =). Maybe free too.

I'd be interested something about this instead.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Crow said:

but something symbolic like the breast cancer ribbon or the LGBT flag =). Maybe free too.

Mchyuzj.png and I believe the rainbow flag might be in the works

• Award 1

• Volunteers
Just now, Elie said:

Mchyuzj.png

Yes, thank you lol - I know this exists, :$ I was using it as example.

We could use something in the same vein that supports the refugee/migrant/asylum seeker movement. There are thousands dying and drowning trying to cross into Europe even as we speak - children included - in order to escape the conflicts within their own countries. Though I suppose this is a little different from @Cleon's old man crossing the road idea.