Project Celeb

FrozenZuke

• Advanced Members

.......LOADING.......

100% Mission Loaded

HELLO XAT USERS

I am Sargent Zuke, and our mission is to get Celebrities to join xat!

When they join, they get a Cyan Pawn, theres only 2 celebrities within xat atm, our goal is to get to 10 celebrities.

With this, xat can become more popular, and xat's reputation will skyrocket!

Comment Below, what celebrities should join xat!

• Advanced Members
15 minutes ago, Lemona said:

Meeting them, spamming social media, tweeting their friends/managers :$ 

Exactly what thousands of others are doing, Lemona!!

4 minutes ago, Crow said:

Honestly, I think if they knew how rare cyan pawns were, they might consider it... :$

Cyan pawn means nothing outside of xat. It has no worth inside xat either, in fact.

• Volunteers

In my opinion, Xat is one of, if not the best chatroom provider on the internet. It's far more attractive to look at than a lot of other places out there, and it's way more customizable too. And I'm sure a lot of other people think that too. It's not too much of a stretch to think a person might want to visit when they're bored, is it? =(

Ok, you probably won't get the massive Hollywood A-listers (their representatives wouldn't let them come), but maybe a couple of low-key YouTube people...

• Advanced Members
14 hours ago, Mr.Guppy said:

I have a video with 65k views (and 3 other videos with 1k+), can I get cyan pawn pls?

If that's the case, I want cyan pawn because people call me Shrek, and I can do Mr Bean voice

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

If you do get any to join, contact me directly so I can verify them and have them set up. 

xat in the past has offered free stuff to them as well to get them started. 

I should add, when it comes to politicians, being in power etc is not enough, they have to actually be a sort of celebrity, so Obama would count, but whoever the vice president is wouldn't..

or your local MP for example wouldnt count...

also, twitter verification alone is not enough.

Each will be decided case by case basis basically by xat. 

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Members

If you could get pewdiepie, xat would be flooded by new users xd

Try something cringy to grab his attention, he likes that

maybe xat can make a smiley that looks like him and then we're like: "hey pewdiepie, one of the biggest chatting platforms made ur smiley" and then u make another smiley where he fails handshake, because he hates that and as soon as this gets his attention somehow he is going to make a video calling it "i just found the best chatting site on the Internet which has my smilies", xat rises.  

end of story, gl

• Award 1

• Volunteers
6 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

If you could get pewdiepie, xat would be flooded by new users xd

Try something cringy to grab his attention, he likes that

maybe xat can make a smiley that looks like him and then we're like: "hey pewdiepie, one of the biggest chatting platforms made ur smiley" and then u make another smiley where he fails handshake, because he hates that and as soon as this gets his attention somehow he is going to make a video calling it "i just found the best chatting site on the Internet which has my smilies", xat rises.  

end of story, gl

If only it'd be as easy as it sounds :(