SPRINGROSE powers!

DUYGU

• Advanced Members

Hi everyone,  the flowers that represent spring in the most beautiful way are roses. I could not see the smilies of roses among the smilies of any of the forces created with the spring theme, and I noticed smilie deficiencies in the existing spring-themed forces. whereas, moving roses, whose leaves can be opened and closed, and they grow longer and shorter, could be used as smilies. I am suggesting new spring powers that will complement the smilies deficiencies of spring I suggest powers  "Springrose". I combine the elegance of the rose with the theme of spring and I will include some smilies in these smilies of powers. Can be included in these smilies in roses under the sun, rain or cloud

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

It would be great to see more advanced and different smilies of the rose on xat powers. xat powers designers can create beautiful and more defferent xat smilies with roses. Head crown can be made with roses. necklace or choker in the form of roses can be made. rose-shaped hairpin or rose-shaped rings and earrings can be made, and these can be added to xat powers as smilies. The elegance of the rose can be shown impressively in t in xat smilies. I think the expressions of the summer and spring forces are inadequate. I include the made with roses together headdresses, necklaces, necklaces, hairpins and rings made with roses in the statements of this suggest. 

CVIt4NV.jpg  oHbVaz6.jpg  V76inM6.jpg  mflhqnD.jpg  oJobnMP.jpg

Edited by DUYGU
  • Wow 1

• Contributors

The idea of flower crowns could be an awesome idea. You can use those in your smilies easily and there's a lot of ways you can customize (including types of flower, colours, shapes, etc.). That's something a lot of people would use! 

Specifically about necklaces, since xat smileys don't usually have a neck (considering the yellow ones mostly), I don't think a necklace/choker  would be practical to be added. I guess you can create a smiley as (ring) but with a necklace but I'm not a huge fan of those (that's just personal preference).

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

Yeah, people, this for rose and flower crowns can stay admired on xat. The rose-shaped buckle and clasp accessories, which are loved by everyone, also look interesting. I think these will be widely used on xat. Thank you for you like my ideas.

• Advanced Members

Thank you Atti,  Of course, it would be great to design rose-like expressions like tattoos on the human body in xat powers and convert these interesting expressions into xat expressions. Is it possible yes it is possible to design this for xat power designers. Maybe such interesting ideas are taken into account. So why not.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Atti said:

Duygu 

above all it is a good idea and go ahead with good smiley proposals (applause)

I Thanks you like my ideas. I will continue to contribute to xat with good ideas and good suggestions