Maxfairy powers!

DUYGU

• Advanced Members

I created new additional fairy expressions using cute fairy horses with human facial specific expressions. I included cute fairy horses in this suggest. it would be great when dressed in human costumes for fairy horses

4EnZqM9.jpgQZcaxyU.jpgeckdrm6.jpg2uCE6bT.png

Edited by DUYGU
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

I changed the name of the ''FAIRYANGEL'' powers suggest and I made the name of this suggest ''SUPERFAIRY'' powers. So I will highlight the advanced fairy powers better. in same times It would be ridiculous to use together two words with almost the same meaning

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

My purpose here was not to suggest the same pony powers that already exist. I tried to show the horses with together the fairy theme with together the fairy wings. I added different human hairstyles in different human costumes. I not to think of them as a normal horse, they are horses with fairy wings that can fly. they are not normal horses or ponies but fairy horses with fairy powers.I thought as a being with superior fairy powers emerging from the fairy human unification. I tried to innovate and add ''change'' develop fairy powers. They are not ordinary horses, they are gifted fairies

Edited by DUYGU

• Advanced Members

As I mentioned before, of course, there are already fairy powers. My purpose here is not to imitate the powers that already exist. My aim is to show the lack of smilies and inadequacy of the forces that already exist. I try to innovate the already existing powers and try to add new additional smilies. I will add more different and more interesting smilies that have never been seen in xat.

Edited by DUYGU

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Again I continue to develop fairy powers smilies and decided to add new different and improved smilies. Again, I will try to complete this suggest with interesting expressions. I will try to show with together the fairies smilies using various tools.

75l7tyh.jpg k0QYshB.jpgCanRwjg.jpg aPdJ1gY.jpgEBVVj9Y.jpg  sjgYIYq.jpg

WWLivTU.jpg5jC4Y2g.jpg          cEBizFW.jpg

Edited by DUYGU
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

I do not emulate and copy existing "xat fairy powers" that already exist. I changed the name of this suggest and made the name of this suggest "Maxfairy" İn addition to this suggest, I will add extra expressions. I continue to works on developing an extra fairy powers. It is has the maximum feature and maximum beauty. If you consider the reason for the name of this ''suggest'' have the name of  suggest is "maxfairy" because I am trying to show the shortcomings of other fairy powers here  I thought that it would be possible to bring more different and new additional emoticons, additional emojis to existing fairy powers that already existed. I give ideas for reorganize a ''powers'' together in fairy theme with the most different, most much emoji and I try to help designers with my ideas to make this maximum in feature ''power'' into an xat ''power''. I strive to change and improve the characteristics of the fairy powers. in combining fairy and human figures and features I deal with the same issue. I think that xat will improve with the re-arrangement and redesign of ''xat powers''. I try to contribute to xat with my own ideas

Edited by DUYGU

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, NoSense said:

This can't help you Duygu...

(hug) message me Bird Lol GIF by JustViral  i like your ideas!!

Thank you Nosense (hug) This tweety chick looks very so cute, very so swit. I will try to help you and your drawings by recommending new emojis. You can use them in your drawings.  

• Advanced Members

I've added new pictures samples to this suggestion. In this ''suggest'', I already dealt with the expressions and features that are not included in the already existing fairy powers. I tried to show to humans emoji deficiencies in the  ''of the xat old fairy powers'' in the emoji deficiencies. When you examine the pictures, you will see different costumes, very different hair styles and very different face shapes. When these costumes are applied on hairstyles and masks above ''fairy xat powers'' and turned into xat power emoji, very cool xat emojis appear. I would like to see such beautiful costumes and masks on xat. Also some of the costumes in these pictures can be used in other xat powers that are planned to be created in the future, thus creating new styles on xat. The theme I used in this ''my suggest'' l was fairies  I tried to give new ideas with the fairy theme. 

1kW9AbV.jpg   IUjatXw.jpgb2OdK3A.jpg

au2u5oO.jpg  lChUZno.jpg    6rTPxZh.jpgXYsttSz.jpg

kwic4FK.pngKjpBU2T.png  HRFraUX.jpg  rUlFtHP.jpg

2nCWtAf.jpgcna2pck.jpg     qI0vNpk.jpg     wupKAFe.jpg

Edited by DUYGU
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

I have added new drawings to this ''maxfairy'' xat powers ''suggest''. In the drawings you will see different and interest fairy costumes and different fairy hair styles. The hairstyles and costumes in these drawings look great when turned into xat powers emojis. Also fairy wings look great on the drawings

1WD5jcX.jpg    7GX517Q.jpg   hLZ9ag5.jpg  tfc157h.jpg    65Ahu0H.jpg   gKNaYH9.jpg   aQ9UmkW.jpg

Edited by DUYGU

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

I continue the efforts to change and develop the already existing fairy powers and continue to give new ideas. I have included new emoticons and emojis in this proposal to bring new emojis and new emoticons to the Fairy powers. I included queen fairies and mermaids in my proposal for these innovations. I tried to show the most beautiful positions of queen fairy and mermaids with interesting and attractive emoji drawings and pictures. You know, mermaids are fairies that do not exist in real life but that we believe exist in fairy tales and legends. It would be nice to see new fairy powers with together cute mermaid emojis on xat.

vLMRvQm.jpgsxJEvxI.jpg77fuZ1j.jpgaDecTCh.jpgfPsvpfY.jpgWh71Bet.jpg

XdTla71.jpgbUC7jPU.jpgiYFKaRO.jpg   uNWnkLs.jpg

Edited by DUYGU
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Advanced Members
On 10/11/2020 at 6:57 PM, Thunderclouds said:

cute power!

2 hours ago, xInvaDe said:

Duygu ❤️

Thank you very much for liking my suggestion. I will add my new drawings to my this suggestion. Continue following me!