xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Problem creating ticket

KevinSK

Question

• Members

Hello good evening everyone.

I have a problem is that from the 01.10.2015 day my ID: Konejithoow was blocked because of Ticklet and change Internet provider.

Because when trying to open a ticket tells me: "Return to login on xat-chat".
And also to create it by incognito window says: "It has reached the maximum number of tickets".

There were attempting to create one but I did not need help I want my ID, I can provide more details to the Staff, Admin or Volunters only.  :'(

2 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello, 

It seems like you're locked out E29: Locked out.

As for the error that says: "You have reached the maximum number of tickets." You can ask volunteers to close it for you by sending a message to them or posting on the same ticket.

You have to open a ticket using your email that is attached to your locked out account. Open google chrome then press (ctrl+shift+N) from the keyboard to use incognito mode from there, go to ticket and do that 

Note: if you logged in from your original location then the problem will be fixed, but if you changed IP or ISP in your original location then you definitely need to open a ticket.

Note: you have to have access to your email that is attached to your locked account to be able to create the ticket.

Note: when volunteers reply to your ticket you should receive an email, therefore, check your email from time to time to see their reply and don't reply on the email reply on the ticket itself.