Serious account problem. Need help from a official

Pluto41

Question

• Members

Here is my problem. I have enough powers, i have xat 3400 or so. But i don't have days!

I tried buying xat AND TIME. It says: "Account held you cannot buy".

I tried resetting the password. That worked but got me no further.

I tried submitting a ticket. it says: "you must have made a payment (by purchasing xat) to open a ticket. I can't
even submit a ticket.

I tried xat help. Got banned. Don't know why i just asked for help.

I'm logged in the account i see my xat being there.

I tried xat trade: says i cannot trade without being a member. I found a friendly person in private chat who wanted to
sell me 1 day for 14 xat. When i tried to buy this one day the system said: "system error pro 55".

So i'm completely stuck now. I need someone from xat to unlock my account or whatever is wrong... Help!

Account: Pluto414141.

7 answers to this question

• Moderators

Good morning @Pluto41. I'm so sorry you're experiencing so many issues.

The "you must have made a payment (by purchasing xat) to open a ticket." is a static alert, it only applies to departments which requires you to be a paid user to open a ticket under them. In your case, you would have to open a ticket under "Account Block" and it's not one of the departments which requires that. To open it, after successfully logged in, do the steps below:

• Open a new ticket here;
  • Type your username and password;
  • Type the e-mail associated with the account that you have the problem;
  • Select the help topic "Account Block";
  • Type the subject, remember it has to be at least 5 words;
  • Type the message describing your issue;
  • And click on open ticket.

Once it's open just wait for an answer. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions.

• Members

I filled in my email address

It doesn't ask for a password there is no field for that. Tried another browser the same.
I choose the: account hold section
subject: Account is held message when trying to buy xat
Content of ticket:
"Hi i get the message that my account is held and sorry you cannot buy when i try to buy xat/DAYS. I have been inactive for some time. Longer then 7 days. I still have powers and xat but no DAYS left. Can you help me resolve the problem? So i can buy again."

Result: Says: Unable to create a ticket. Please correct errors below and try again!

• Members

Thanks for the reply.

Tried again:
Login as Pluto414141 (234216482) successful.

Email: [filled in the email address\
Categorie: Account Block
Subject: [same as above]
Content: [same as above]

Result: Unable to create a ticket. Please correct errors below and try again!

Been busy for a week now to get this resolved. Tried everything i know of.

(browser is not in incognito mode)

Edited by Pluto41
added a line about my browser

• Moderators

If the password field shows then it means that the login worked on ticket. Clean your browser's cache, close it, open it again, go to https://xat.com/login, once it's done go to https://xat.com/ticket in the same tab you logged in, click on Open new ticket and if the password field shows up, do the process I said above again. If it doesn't work, go to https://xat.com/ticket and click on check status, type your account's password, click on view status and then click on New ticket on the top. It will show your username and e-mail by default, you'll just have to type the password and the other required information regarding the issue you're experiencing.

• Members

Thanks for the reply.

I don't want to clear cache. My browser works fine and clearing cache will cause a lot of hassle with Google. BUT

considering your information i tried my girlfriends computer! Message Adobe flash blocked. But ok resolved that

pretty quick and YES finally i got the password field and could submit a ticket!!!!

Tried buying from here laptop as well but that still doesn't work. BUT

One step further!!!!

Thank you so very much for helping me out. You really pointed me to the problem. (cache).

I'm gonna enjoy my weekend now finally and see in a couple of days if i get a solution to the ticket!. Have a great

weekend and again many thanks to you!!!