New Scroll Movements

Crow

• Advanced Members

I think if anything, we should at least include the option to have it scroll from left to right for inclusion purposes. To combat your negative, a Macro could be included that would disable scroll animations and just cycle the regular scroll.

@VevrokI like this suggestion! Keep up the good work :) 

• Thanks 1

• Wiki Translators

The xat team is always looking for innovation, change and improvement from good to better, I think that with the achievement of new scroll mouvements, we will move from what is familiar and what is classic to what is new and developed. I think it will be good to do a renewal in this aspect, which will increase the aesthetic of the chat and will attract  users attention, especially if it comes to important announcements.

• Contributors

If this gets implemented, there must be a setting to choose what scroll movements you would like to see. Not only to customize your chat, but to customize what users see on xat.

The motion sickness is a serious issue added to the suggestion, and a few movements can be a distraction to users trying to read conversations on your chat. Aside from that, the suggestion seems pretty clear and a positive point towards customize your chat even more so props to all of you for sharing this. (applause)

• Thanks 1
  • Done! 1

• 1 year later...