in addition to namewave (changing directions)

Five

• Advanced Members

i don't know why this idea isn't implemented in namewave, but it should. anyways, i propose an idea that we should be able to change the direction of the namewave. instead of the wave going from right to left, which i find unappealing, there should be a code where you can go from left to right, up to down, or down to up (or just make the angle limit to 360 degrees since the current limit is 45 degrees). 

• Advanced Members
14 hours ago, Five said:

instead of the wave going from right to left, which i find unappealing, there should be a code where you can go from left to right, up to down, or down to up

this was the first thing i said when they started testing it, sadly they didnt add it

• Volunteers
9 hours ago, Cleon said:

@Junior it's impossible or maybe there's a solution? 

I didn't say it's impossible, I said it was supposed to work this way

because (it's not necesary from 45º so it could be increased), but when angle is near to 90º the effect won't

look the way it have to (Try to think on a 90º gradient moving from right to left?)

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Junior said:

I didn't say it's impossible, I said it was supposed to work this way

because (it's not necesary from 45º so it could be increased), but when angle is near to 90º the effect won't

look the way it have to (Try to think on a 90º gradient moving from right to left?)

Ooooh I see now , yeah it can be really strange 

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Crow said:

For 25,000 xats, I think we should have more directions.

You could imitate a pulse of energy coming out of your avatar, which isn't possible with the current direction.

Yeah some effects this should be a great thing , but they should make a new power for that 

• Advanced Members
13 hours ago, Cleon said:

Yeah some effects this should be a great thing , but they should make a new power for that 

why make a new power just for additional effects for namewave? it should be an add-on to namewave because then it'll be a waste of 25,000 xats (like it already is). (meh)

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Five said:

why make a new power just for additional effects for namewave? it should be an add-on to namewave because then it'll be a waste of 25,000 xats (like it already is). (meh)

I think they want to spend another 25k xats for it. :$:'(

• Award 1