Live Ticket Support

Ebada

• Advanced Members

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to suggest creating live ticket support with volunteers to reduce ticket waiting times.

At least for the easy to solve problems.

If the volunteers are divided into times per day to be online at the live support ticket it would be an excellent idea.

**As I have noticed many people complaining about waiting for tickets

It is only a suggestion tell me your opinions!

Edited by Abada
  • Award 2
  • Haha 1
  • Done! 2
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

I think it would be too much for the volunteers they already answer thousands of tickets and creating a direct service with them would be too much since each one takes care of the tickets and many more things. But is a good idea.

• Thanks 1

@Abada volunteers could build a rapid response bot, similar to Microsoft assistance BOT with rapid answers for their minor problems, before they can make a chat live. This would be great. Unfortunately, ticket questions aren't so easy to solve immediatelly because there are many pending questions...

• Advanced Members

I can give  you my idea about your suggestion xat can allow the live ticket only for users who's are subscriber. Or they may wait for a reply.

Edited by Goku

• Advanced Members

Being honest, this would only work with Short Name and Groups. Other ticket departments require aditional work; they need to verify a lot of data from your account, which cannot be done in a few minutes. If you report a Scam, they need to verify both people that were involved, and many other stuff. If your account is blocked, you need to answer a lot of questions that cannot be answered in a few minutes, and remember there are only 8 volunteers for a 10k+ community. No.

Edited by Leandro
nani?!
  • Award 2
  • Like 2

• Volunteers

Agreed with the previous replies, this is not a gain of time for us and this can't reasonably be added.

On a side note, there are no important delays at the time. Most departments are entirely handled on a daily basis.

You may wait up to a week in some special circumstances that require a delay (scam reports for example).

If your ticket is in xAdmin and you experience delay, please note volunteers cannot help with that. You will need to wait for an Admin move, which can take up to two weeks depending on their schedule.

• Award 1
  • Like 2

• Bot Service Providers

I've always suggested this,

xat would have live support (excluding help chats).

Why?

- Well, it's simple, when you spend a lot of money in somewhere you need help, right? You go to anywhere (help chats) and help chats staff can just say "send ticket" (fair so far), they send ticket for something RELATED TO THEIR ACCOUNT... Well, we know that anything related to ACCOUNTS or CHATS are delayed A LOT, yet you're saying "NO LAMING!!!! its not delayed". After some days or weeks this same people who needed help will back blaming xat ticket like "this doesnt work" "i didn't receive any reply" etc etc... I've seen this a lot of time, for long years so far... I know this is how it works.

My suggestion is: WE REALLY NEED LIVE SUPPORT, but in other way...  A page where people can "start chatting" with "support staff" (help chats staff, including all: Ajuda, Ayuda, Help, Aiuto etc), others describe their problem/issue and this staff will move each case for volunteers/admins directly. This will also help to admins see who is helping more and deserve "volunteer ranks" in a clear way than "suggest this one". :) 

But well I know nothing will happen, since not even "multi language ticket" wasn't take.

--- edit ---

1. no power will be given to this "support staff" they will can just move each "chat tab" to vols/admins; but they will can show their work to admins and this can help to have more volunteers instead of "suggesting this one".

2. logs can fix any issue.

Edited by xLaming
  • Award 1
  • Like 1